she was like baby, baby nooo and im like baby, baby yess

To my dear friend percabeth335. (Who btw hates Justin beiber and I being an idiot dedicated her under a Justin beiber title). Who is always ready to crack a joke anytime im feeling blue but never seems to tell me her favorite character. (Honestly who the hell is it bro?)

Percy

Annabeth looked nervous the whole ride to the bowling alley. She looked like she was almost.....scared. I dont know all I know is that she looked weird.

Out of the blue she asked "wait, are you good at bowling?" I cocked an eyebrow at her and said "uh no why do you ask?" She let out an audible sigh and said "just thinking about my odds of winning"

Though it is the type of answer that annabeth would give but she just seemed out of it. I avoided her and continued driving.

When we arrived at the bowling alley her mood seemed to get better. She went from being dark and gloomy like nice to being happy and sunshiney like will.

Sheesh! is she bipolar or something?

She walked into the bowling alley as though a child who just walked into the candy store. As soon as we got our shoes and stuff I led Annabeth towards our friends.

At first she seemed surprised that our friends were here.

Was this a date or something and I forgot? But I distinctly remember her asking me to invite my friends. Whatever, she seems to be turning back to normal so that's alright i guess.

I dragged her towards my friends and was greeted with high fies and sarcastic remarks. Leo looked at me and his eyes lit up. Ok he definitely has a joke for me.

I involuntarily smiled and walked towards leo. Near him jason was groaning so obviously the joke must me about him. Poor guy.

Leo started "ok, you know that jason has never bowling right....." i shook my head and leo said "now you know, anyway I was telling him the rules (probably confusing the heck out of jason) and at one point he goes 'as in....' "

Jason buried his face in his palms as leo continued "and I said 'dude, ass can't groin (go in) '" and started laughing like a maniac.

Annabeth stood next to jason and said "really, then how would you explain your flat butt?"

Oh wow the great leo Mcshizzle just got burnt!!

And jason instantly started to laugh at leo's plight.

That was when i heard the voice that i despised the most in the world say "Annabeth?"

*******

Ok correction the second most despised voice In the world. Nothing beats luke not even the she devil.

Annabeth turned around to face her and her face was a one of pure shock. She turned to me and gave me a look that said "please don't tell me you invited the she devil herself otherwise I'd have to murder you in front of all these people" and yes Annabeth is very expressive. I dont even know how she fit all those words in one look.

Look i might have made mistakes in the past but im not stupid enough to invite drew when I know Annabeth is gonna be around.

Drew didn't notice (or pretended not to notice) Annabeth's stink eye and continued to chat with her like they were both besties or something. Which is weird because yesterday they were at each other throats.

Leo noticed her and said "hello! Who is this fine woman here?" Fine is not the word that I would use. I am dam sure Annabeth will agree to that.

Drew introduced herself and leo said "are you sure your name is not fire because you're smoking hot!" Annabeth pretended to gag while piper choked on her drink.

Leave it to leo to flirt with the enemy and make things awkward.

Piper said "dude, thats my sister!"

Drew said "well, step sister still he's cute" eww I never thought I'd hear the words cute and leo in the same sentence.

I inwardly shuddered though I don't think it was due to the gross romance blooming between leo and Drew.

Annabeth clenched her hands at the side and said "did leo invite you here drew?"

Drew said "no no, it was......"

At that moment I actually heard the voice that i hate the most. The deep voice of luke say "my my look who we have here the great perseus Jackson the brainwasher of Annabeth"

********

Luke immediately turned to annabeth and said "what is he doing here?" She held his gaze and said "he is here for the same thing you are here for. To play bowling"

He seemed to notice the other's and with a grimace on his face said "oh my! The entire filthy gang is here"

She said "they are my friends and so are you. Until now atleast "

He laughed mirthlessly "they are your friends? Annabeth you've barely know them for a week yet you trust them enough to show them our sacred place"

She said "we have no sacred place!"

He then lowered his voice as though he was telling her a secret but wecould clearly hear what he was saying " are you following that 'Keep your friends and your enemies closer' thing?"

She said "no, luke you need......." if not stopped Annabeth would have given a big a lecture on how we could be friends without killing each other.

But thankfully nico stood next to luke and put a hand on luke's shoulder and said "no Annabeth is not following that proverb but I can't say I'm not"

And gave a dazzling smile to the other's and then with a dead serious tone said "when can we kill him?"

Leo caught on pretty quickly and said "dude, you're not supposed to tell that out loud. Certain snobby people can hear"

Piper rolled her eyes and said "both of you are idiots, now how are we gonna get him to the abandoned mansion?"

Nico said "dang it! That body bag is gonna be wasted" he looked at drew and said "but I think I got another person to fill in for luke" and smirked

Drew said "what??!!!"

Leo said "you think she is dumb enough to fit the roll"

How to get a girlfriend 101 never call your girl dumb. Leo is never gonna get a girlfriend is he?

He looked at us and said "who am I kidding of course she is dumb enough she is piper's step sister after all and let me tell you piper is dumber than luke here"

Jason said "im not so sure about piper being dumber than luke as Luke's IQ is less than that of a rock"

Ooh, is jason catching feeling??

Luke was about to respond so Annabeth said "guys, guys break it up" she turned towards us "i can't choose between you both and neither do I want to so, you better be friends "

Luke said "if that's what you want then I'm ok with it" she looked at me and I said "i am willing to be your friend but I not responsible for all the pranks that leo pulls"

Leo said to luke "you better sleep with one eye open bub"

Annabeth put her hands on both our shoulders and said "see we're gonna get along just fine"

After she left luke pulled me aside and said "don't think this changes anything between us. I still hate you but for Annabeth's sake I gonna pretend to be your friend so I suggest you do the same"

Some how I dont think we'll get along just fine.