right now im shameless,screaming my lung out for......cookies ?

Dedicated to rose1836. Its fun being inside your fangirl brain and thank you for the Idea.

BTW you guys will see a lot more of percabeth in the upcoming chapters

Annabeth

The only reason that I said that we would go out right away was that I knew that my parents would say no. Apparently they are totally ok with a 16 year old hanging out late with a boy who literally became their neighbor a week ago!!

It turns out that today is 'date night' (gross) so they will be back late anyway and the twins were going to a sleepover at some friends place.

Ok, i guess I'm going sightseeing.

*********

After the golden gate bridge we are gonna go to drum roll please...... Alcatraz prison!!!

My brain said "are you really sure that's a good idea and are you trying to lock him up there so you can go back home and relax?"

I telepathically responded "maybe? And where were you when I needed you earlier today??"

My brain responded "that's a bad I dea for two reasons:- a) he could steal your money and lock you up there and b) you don't know how to drive. I was in fact erasing all the random stuff you know about shawn Mendes"

I thought back "don't do that its important!" My brain responded "how Is the height of shawn Mendes gonna be useful for the future?"

Fair enough. My brain said again "how come you know the birthday of shawn Mendes but you don't know piper's birthday?"

I willed my mind to shut up and turned my focus back to percy

I said to percy "the next spot I'm taking you...." he cleared his throat and I amended "the next spot that your taking me oh great driver of the beat up car Is the twin peaks!! They have an amazing view of the city!!"

Percy looked pretty happy like he actually knew that place. He said "oh yeah I've heard of that but its famous for its sunrises right?"

I responded "yeah its also famous for that but I personally like to watch the stars from there they appear so close to you and its amazing!!"

He smirked and said "ok let's go there but before we do that let me make a small stop"

What is this guy up to now?

*******

He returned with a bag full of stuff and without a word started to drive towards the twin peaks.

We arrived at twin peaks just before the sun had fully set and then Percy opened the bag. It was filled with all the stuff that we would need for stargazing.

In a few minutes we had spread the blankets and we were laying on them. I was showing him all the constellations that I knew and to my surprise he was actually listening intently.

Then we started talking about our lives and hobbies and other stuff. I asked him about his life in New York. He replied with a smile on his face

"what can I say about new York its amazing. The atmosphere there is really contagious and even the night feels like day there. I really miss my friends as well. I only had two friends grover and his girlfriend juniper but I never felt alone or anything and skateboarding with grover is the best"

Not able to control my curiosity I asked "what do you feel about your mother remarrying?" He said "I don't mind it at all as long as she is happy. Paul is pretty good and treats her well and he treats me like I'm his son and not his step son so yeah I'm grand"

He asked me what I thought of my dad remarrying and I said "I mean I'm ok with it but I miss being an only child but my brothers are fun to be around but if you tell them I said that I will kill you anyway I will be downright lying if I said I didn't hate my stepmom at the start. She's nice but no one can replace my mom I miss her" he sensed my sadness and he took my phone and played there's nothing holding me back.

My brain said "wait does he already know about your crush on Shawn?? Is it really that obvious?"

I thought back "for the millionth time I don't have a crush on Shawn Mendes!!"

My mind says "your heart disagrees"

He then pulled me up and we started dancing (more like goofing around still) and he said "hey! This reminds of the music video. I look like Shawn and you look like the other girl but all we're missing is the guitar"

and I snorted and said "really? Your Shawn Mendes??" And he said "well, yeah I'm tall, sexy and handsome you see" and wiggled his eyebrows at me

my brain said "well he either knows about you creepy crush on Shawn Mendes or he's extremely bad at flirting. Either way your doomed"

I said "I will say something but I don't want to hurt your fragile ego"

and we started to recreating the video. It looked super cringy and horrible but I was fun doing

After singing and dancing for some time (percy was extremely pitchy and I have the voice of an angel but whose counting eh?) We ended up back on the blankets talking.

Whe continued talking and I felt like we had bonded on a spiritual level or something and he is not so bad you know.

We talked for so long that we did not know that it was sunrise!

**********

I sat on my bed trying not to cry but I was failing badly. I was literally sobbing like a baby. My eyes were puffy and red and my nose was runny.

I stopped trying to control my tears and let loose full on  crying. im glad none of my friends can see me like this. Well I obviously jinxed it since the exact moment I saId it percy walked in.

I tried to hide it but percy found out. He asked "what happened annabeth are you ok?" I meekly nodded and pointed at my book.

I said "I finished it and guess what they both do die at the end so obviously the title is not misleading"

He rolled his eyes and said "only you would cry over a book in which you know the main characters are gonna die"

before I could retort  he said "well I have something that would cheer you up.......cookies!!!"

Me being the cookie maniac that i am grabbed him up the collar and said "WHERE ARE THEY??" He probably thinks that I'm crazy.

He laughed and said "geez, I never said I have them but I do have the the ingredients to make them if your free"