you make me feel like.......im locked out of the car!! let me in

Percy

Annabeth looked super uncomfortable so I added "it's not a date or anything and this is just a lame excuse to visit all the places in San Francisco with a friend and also this is cheaper than hiring a guide"

She rolled her eyes and said "who said this was gonna be cheap?"

I gave her a look that said 'really!'

She said "I am high maintenance! do you know how much a hardcover book costs??"

I gave up and said "well then how much will it cost me?"

She pretended to think and said "you cannot judge my books, you have got to buy me a chocolate chip cookie from hot cookie which is best cookie in san Francisco oh and you have to get along with luke"

I said "that's too pricey and I never thought you of all girls would be high maintenance"

She said "luke is not that bad"

I said "I'm ok with the book thing and if luke is ready to get along with me I am too but the cookie this is unbearable"

She looked like I was speaking Greek or Latin oh wait she knows those so why isn't she responding?

She said "you have a problem with cookies in general or do you only hate the best cookies in San Francisco??? And they are not even that pricey for God's sake!"

I said "if you have eaten my mom's cookies you will forget about those pathetic cookies in hot cookie"

she smirked and said "it's on mister but first let's get going we don't wanna be late for the sightseeing"

***********

"Wear warm clothes, oh! I almost forgot we will be coming back late" she said

Wait what? I can't come home late my mom would kill me!

I said "so, are we gonna come back home after my curfew?"

She rolled her eyes at me and said "stop being such a grandpa percy. Let loose and have a little fun will you besides tomorrow is Saturday!"

I thought she was a nerd!!! I put on a brave face and said "I have no problem but won't your parents mind?"

She shrugged and said "I hope not"

Wait is she a rebel?

While she went to ask her parents  for permission I texted my mom that I would be coming home late today as I will be sightseeing san Francisco with annabeth and I requested her to not wait up for me.

Weirdly enough she said yes

*********

Just as she got in the passenger seat of my car I said "you can take me anywhere except bookshops or libraries"

She fake laughed and said "oh gods no! Why would I voluntarily disgrace my sanctuary of peace?" Touche

I didn't know annabeth was good at comebacks

She said "I'm gonna take you take you to the most famous place in San Francisco!!"

I said "is it where I think it is??" She smiled and said "you can bet your bottom dollar that we are no doubt going to the golden gate bridge!!" And started to cheer

I really wish I could be more happy about that.

**********

She took me to the path which has the best view of the bridge and was not at all crowded with tourists.