i found a girl who's in love with percy nevermind everyone is in love with percy

Annabeth

Everything was going great until Gaia rose and helped kronos rise, apophis swallowed the sun and doomsday happened.

Ok I may be exaggerating a little but Percy getting a girlfriend is a huge deal. I never thought that dork would ask a girl out let alone date her. Not.....that I thought about him a lot or anything.

I still can't believe that he asked out Rachel. Though even piper did not see it coming and she is good at sensing these things. Though out of all the girls in our gang In our gang, calypso was the one who was most likely to date percy.

But weirdly enough ever since percy started dating Rachel, calypso has been avoiding percy. Maybe she has a crush on him? I really don't know and I don't care but this mystery has been plaging piper for the past week.

But I had more important things to deal with related to a certain seaweed brain. I have been trying to communicate with him all week but he has not responded to a single message that I sent. Rude.

He is such a hypocrite though.

He make me promise not to shut him out and he goes and avoids me. Like really seaweed brain? I know that your playing heroes of Olympus with the others i can see your quest ya know.

Its like one week he wants to talk to me and the next he wants to avoid me.

He has more mood swings than me and I'm a female hormonal teenager!!!

My conscience was being unhelpful as always "what if he is a girl like piper said"

I brushed that thought away. That's piper talk. Its wrong and misguided like 99% of the time. I decided that enough was enough. Percy wasn't going to walk all over me like I'm a carpet or something.

I almost pulled my phone and logged into heroes of Olympus when I realized that I was in advanced math and if I continue daydreaming I'm gonna fail math and there is no way I'm failing my favorite subject.

the seaweed brain thing will have to wait. I pocketed my phone and started writing quadratic equations.

********

Right before lunch I sent him the text. There is no way in tartarus he is gonna get away with this!

I must have been extremely preoccupied with this seaweed brain thing because when I went back to our table I noticed that nearly all the chairs were empty. The only ones who remained were Luke, hazel, frank, drew and her cronies.

I had no intention of dealing with drew on my already crappy day and I decided to sit in a separate table. While I was looking for an empty table I noticed that calypso was sitting alone so I decided to sit next to her.

*********
"Hey!" I said but calypso didn't seem to hear me. What is up with people avoiding me today?

I then realized that she was listening to music and had not heard me. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned with an annoyed expression on her face. When she saw it was me her expression softened.

"Annabeth! What are you doing here? Why aren't you with the other?"

I said "I could ask you the same you know"

She said "I'm angry with percy. What about you?"

I thought that she would lie or something but she gave me the cold hard truth.

I chuckled sheepishly "well uh ive been preoccupied this week and forgot where they were going" I sat down and we continued to eat our lunch in silence.

I said "why are you angry with percy?"

She said "he wrongly accused me of something and didn't even apologize when he was proven wrong. Pissed me off therefore I refuse to associate with him"

I rolled my eyes "boys"

She laughed and agreed "boys"

*********
After a while percy returned to the cafeteria but when he came he completely avoided me and went to sit next to drew.

calypso pointed her fork towards percy "wow thats harsh! What's up you and percy?"

I furrowed my brows "I don't know. I thought we were simpatico you know" I then realized that he has been avoiding me this entire week. Did I do something?

I shrugged it off and said "whatever. Its his problem not mine. According to me I've been a good friend. If he has a problem with me ask him to talk to me"

Even though I was able to convince calypso that I don't give a fuck about what percy does I was unable to convince myself.

For all I know the impromptu trip to Chinatown went better than I expected so then it must have happened after the trip. Why would percy believe that calypso will betray him? Why would he suddenly Rachel?

I sighed. There is only one person who might help me and let's just hope that she us not angry with me.

*********
I tapped the shoulders of the girl in front of me. She turned and I could assess that she was surprised to see me but that surprise quickly morphed into one of recognition.

"Annabeth! What are you doing here?" Drew exclaimed.

"I need to talk to you"

"Oh, well, then drew I guess we'll talk later" Luke said and left.

She turned to me and flipped her hair and turned towards me. "Spill. What do you want to know?"

"Tell me all that you know about percy and Rachel"

She smirked "ah, someone has got a crush eh? Well why would I help you? What would I get out of it?"

"I will go along with the lie that we are friends"

She smiled "deal. So percy and Rachel started dating last Wednesday. According to Rachel, percy asked her out right as she was going home. And they started dating. Its all a ruse if you ask me, someone as hot as percy will never date someone like Rachel and also I can sense like zero chemistry between them. Might be a dare. Why would two people who never interacted much in school date? I don't think either of them are the shy type."

She put her index finger to her chin and said "hmm, coincidentally calypso and percy were arguing about a girl on Monday. Do you think it might be related?"

I think its time that I pay percy a visit.

**********
After school I walked towards Percy's locker. Luckily Rachel was not around. I stood next to him. "Hi"

He looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Oh, uh hi"

"Long time no see"

He nodded. "So, you and Rachel huh?"

He sighed "please don't tell me your one of those gossip girls"

I said "glad to know you think so much of me"

He said "funny" but I noticed that his attention was somewhere else. I turned around and saw calypso talking to piper. Oh. He's waiting for piper to finish talking to calypso so he can apologize to her.

He saw me looking at her and said "umm do you mind, I sorta angered her"

I said "oh I know. Get her lover boy" he gave me a look and made his way towards her.

I saw looking at our exchange and I shrugged and I hope it expressed 'meh, I don't care. That boy messes everything up'

Gods! This was one hectic week.