did i do something?

Percy

Every thing was going well. The flight landed on time at the san Francisco airport and I spent Sunday making my room look sorta organized.

I'm a messy person so my room is mostly probably going to end up looking like shit by the end of the week.

The next day was the first day of school and I did my best to look presentable. I wore a blue v neck t-shirt and my favorite pair of jeans.

Just as I entered school rachel ran up to me and hugged me and said, "hey! How are you?"

"I'm fine"

"we finally separated you from Grover! Juniper is going to be so relieved!"

I chucked and gave her another hug. that day she wore her orange camp shirt and a pair of jeans that had paint splattered all over.

"My, someone missed me eh?"

"No, Grover's not here and I need someone to fill his place"

"I'm not sure I should be grsteful or appalled"

Looking at Rachel you won't believe that she is the daughter of Robert dare. She isn't like those cliche rich girls who are stupid. she is a great artist and is really down to earth.

She then introduced me to Jason. I cant believe that I have know thalia for years but I have never met her brother
! He is a pretty tall guy with silky blond hair and a sturdy frame.

I shook hands with him.

He seems pretty nice and I just found out that he is dating reyna.

Oh I have got to have a talk with reyna. (Read: grill)

Jason's best friend Leo was an impish guy with a devilish smirk that told you not to trust him with anything.

Frank and I did our secret handshake and I gave him a huge bear hug. He had changed a lot since I last saw him. Before he seemed like a macho man.

His short military style hair was fashionably styled which was something hazel did for sure. He still was the same I character though, an innocent, adorable and kind guy.

Basically he was a cinnamon roll.

Nico was still a gloomy guy but he seems happier now and I'm sure it has something to do with that solace guy, who i definitely have to talk to make sure he is the right guy for our precious neeks. #nicoprotectionsquad

Nico is a dark haired guy with an olive skin tone. Nico is the brother of hazel. For someone so young nico can be such a grandpa at times.

Hazel was still the same. She may be younger but she is still cool. She was a dark haired girl with curly hair and eyes the color of gold. She is the kindest of them all but don't mistake that kindness for innocence cause her curses can make a sea sailor blush.

Suddenly, pair of hand covered my eyes.

"who is it?" I questioned.

She said in a fake sweet voice, "guess"

I pretended to think and said "is it Jennifer Lawrence"

she smirked and said in her voice "you really think I'm Jennifer Lawrence?"

She then lifted her hands from my eyes and scoffed. "you really think I'm an actress?"

"no, thalia I think your capable of falling face first at the Oscars"

leo said "burn" and thalia gave him a glare that shut him up. Maybe moving here was not so bad after all.

"Since it is your first day here I'm gonna let you off the hook for now but next time I won't be so lenient"