i get a little nervous around you....actually i dont

Shout out to my bff rosethequeen1836 who made this adorable cover for my story (which is up 👆👆) and who has constantly good vibes and the encouragement to not give up and has literally give me her brain for a chapter. Thanks a lot nini!!

Annabeth

Why does piper assume that i have a crush on every guy that I meet?

I rolled my eyes and said "I don't have a crush on percy or seaweed brain!"

Piper smugly said "there's no point in denying it annabeth I can see right through you"

I acted as though I took her literally and said "i don't think you can see right through m.....wait... did you put an invisible moth in my water like that girl in invisible sister did??"

She sarcastically said "ha ha very funny. you know what I mean. You do know its no use pining over a guys you know so little about"

I said again "I really don't have a crush on seaweed brain!!"

My inner voice said "mind if I interfere?"

I avoided the voice and focused on piper who said "so you do admit that you know nothing about him other than the fact that he lives in SanFrancisco?"

My inner voice gave me some very useful advice "you could go to every school in San Francisco. Find seaweed brain and force him to be your friend"

I dont know how someone with such a high IQ as myself can end up with such a crazy conscience.

I replied "what about you miss matchmaker aren't you pining over jason who already has a girlfriend??"

She looked at me in shock and said "that was......"

I completed her sentence "brutally honest?" She said "i was gonna say rude but that works too"

She continued "you can't blame me for being a matchmaker. My mom is one so its literally in my blood!!" her mom aphrodite is a world famous matchmaker.

My mind being unhelpful as always said

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood"

Piper seemed to notice this and said "you're singing in my blood aren't you?"

I defended "its a great song!!" She smiled and agreed "yeah that it is"

*after a short in my blood jam session later *

Ok *after a short shawn Mendes jam session*

Fine fine I'll admit it *after going through my entire dance Playlist *

Piper slumped down on the couch breathing heavily. We had just gone though my entire dance Playlist while dancing and singing along to our favorite songs. That was the most fun I've had all week and I'm sure Piper has forgotten about the whole percy/seaweed brain dilemma.

Thank the gods! Oh wait I spoke too soon!!!

******

After our breathing returned to normal she said "what were we talking about again?" I was about to suggest that she stayed over and we have our usual girls night when my phone pinged.