I'd wait all day, just for a maybe. im trying to find a way to be worthy

I'm a hundred percent sure you guys will like the chapter. 😏😏😏😅😅

This has got to be the longest chapter in this book and is (fortunately or unfortunately) the second last chapter in this book!!!!!

I'm feeling super bittersweet right now. I'm happy its over and I'm also sad it finally got over.

I'm not the greatest fluff writer. Just a warning.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Percy

Luke's eyes widened and he looked at her skeptically like he really couldn't believe she was here. "Thalia?"

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Yes dumbass who else? Seriously do you need glasses?"

He fumbled for his next sentence. "I uh its um not what you think-"

She cut him off. "I know exactly what's going on luke, I heard the whole exposé." She turned to me "good job on that by the way"

Oh is all he could say. There is nobody he can fool anymore.

Thalia turned to face Annabeth "ya know I came here today ask how the fuck did you get my brother so smitten but the real question is how the actual fuck did you seduce a guy with no heart? Like you really need to give us some tips!"

All of us just stood still not being able to comprehend this information.

Even luke stopped giving us death glares and was looking at Annabeth with his jaw on the floor.

I never knew she was so gutsy.

Everyone was looking back and forth at Annabeth and Jason. Probably wondered why two people who never interacted in class fell for each other.

Silena did The time out gesture with her hands "wait hold up" she said "you are dating the guy who bullied you and manipulated everyone around him AND cheating on him with your best friends brother? and I thought jace and clary's relationship was complicated!"

Jason came forward "well we are not dating. Im actually interested in her best friend, no offence" Jason put his arm on pipers shoulders and pulled her closer and she melted into his side hug.

"They are going to be that adorably gross couple aren't they?" Leo grimaced.

"I hope not. I share 3/4th of my classes with them and there is only so little PDA I can manage" Rachel sighed.

"Look whose talking. Its not like we don't manage you and your boyfriends oh so excessive PDA" piper argued.

My eyes met Rachels.

We were thinking about the same thing. It's going to be so awkward telling that we are just fake dating.

I'm hoping its less awkward than the time I asked Rachel to be my fake girlfriend. Now that was Hella awkward.

How can you just go to your best friend and say, 'hey bro, how are you? Fine? Well would you want to be my fake girlfriend. Yes you heard right. I don't like you in that way I mean but I gotta ask so that psychopathic luke shuts his fucking mouth and becomes my friend. You in or nah?'

Maybe we could just say that we mutually broke up because we weren't compatible or something so that we don't have to bring up wise girl.

I instinctively checked my phone. I had installed heroes and sent a message apologizing to wise girl and promised her that I will explain everything to her in detail. She still hadn't seen the message yet but its only a matter of time before she does.