i know what you did last summer.

Percy

Maybe annabeth is right (of course she is right who am I kidding) maybe I have been taking all my frustrations out on her. I should really apologize to her

I keep on forgetting that she was bullied too.

The whole car ride with Jason was pretty......grim.

He kept on trying to subtly persuade me into letting go of this grudge and apologising to annabeth. Let me tell you this the dude is not good at that.

When we reached his home he said "don't forget to apologize to annabeth and thanks for the ride"

I was about to leave when I realized something. I rolled down the window of my car and yelled at him "did you just play me to give you a ride back home"

He smirked and said "no, of course not! I was just trying to help a friend out" and innocently smiled.

Ok maybe he is good at persuading me to do things.

I went to my room and logged into my heroes account. There is only one person whose advice I would trust in this situation.

I sent her like 3 - 4 messages but no response. Huh, that's weird she is usually online by now.

I mulled the idea of going over to her house to apologize in my head. Before I could think much about it I went to her house and knocked on her door.

When she opened the door her eyes were bloodshot and puffy she must definitely be crying. Oh gods, was she crying because I hurt her?

I looked down and said "can we talk?" And she nodded and opened the door wide enough for me to enter and sat back in her chair.

I sat on the bed and faced her and before I could say anything she said "I'm sorry" and buried her face in her hands. I was so confused why is she sorry in fact I'm the one that should be sorry.

I said "why are you sorry?" She took a deep breath in and said "promise not to hate me?" I said "um sure but aren't you angry with me?"

She bit her lip and said "no" huh? Why isn't she angry with me? She started to say "do you remember the day that your cabin went for camping in the woods and when you returned and your room was trashed and all your personal items were thrown in the lake and your skateboard was broken into a million peices?"

I said "Is this a trick question? How could I forget that incident? Luke literally turned what was supposed to be the best day of my life into the worst one"

She said "it's just that luke didn't do it"

I said "then who did?"

She looked down and said "I did"

**********
As she said those words my mind went back to the day it all happened.

I was walking back from our campsite towards our cabin. I was so excited for dinner tonight since after dinner it was capture the flag and for the first time in years (or so I'm told) it's the first cohort vs the fifth cohort.

And the best part was that it was my first war game and we were gonna make s'mores by the campfire!! I was so excited!

I literally skipped back to my cabin and I saw that a large crowd was gathered around the door. I thought that the stolls had pulled a huge prank and the others were trying to see the poor victims face (for some reason that happened a lot)

I thought that nothing was out of the ordinary. That was until I saw reyana and Dakota (our centurions or heads) and a scrawny kid called octavian who is the centurions of the first cohort who has a fetish for teddy bears (weird)

I remember thinking that the stolls must have pulled a HUGE prank and will probably get kicked out of camp.

When I went closer to the door everyone made way for me with a sympathetic look on their faces.

When I saw my bed my jaw literally dropped.

My whole bed was soaked and all my comics were wet and my skateboard and my games were broken. All of my photos and souvenirs were torn or broken.

In short my bed looked like a cat had gotten to it (a really wet cat?)

Reyna gave me a look that said "listen kid I know who did it and I'm gonna beat the shit out of them but for now sorry!"

I was speechless. Reyna said "whatever is not here is in the lake. We will do our level best to find out the culprit" and left

Just before octavian left he pulled me closer and whisper in my ear "I guess now you know not to mess with the first cohort" and pointed to a single piece of dry post it that read:

Don't even think of messing with me now loser! How does it feel to be the victim for a change?
With love,
The victim

All around people were calling it professional bullying and they are sure that whoever did this had been planning it for a long time. Whoever did it had done it out of pure rage.

We searched for days but we could not find the culprit. All the cameras in our cabin were disabled and none of us were in the cabin that day and the clothes seemed to be thrown in the lake very late at night so nobody was around.

Reyna guessed that it was either luke or octavian. Since they were the only ones in camp who were capable of such cruelty. But octavian was with reyna at the time this incident took place. So, it was not him.

But luke was cleaning the stables so there is a chance that he might have gotten away from his duty. And it did not help that grover saw him walking around our cabin looking like I quote 'he was scouting the enemy territory or something'

*******

I snapped back to reality and my first thoughts were What the hell! Annabeth was the one who bullied me? But why would she do that? Was she really capable of such cruelty? But luke was the one who did it right???

I tried to lighten the mood by saying "you must be mistaken annabeth because I'm sure luke was the one who did it and I'm pretty sure I would remember my bully. Not everything is about you annabeth!"

It sounded halfhearted even to me.

Then it hit me I said "it was you wasn't it. You were getting your revenge weren't you?" I felt extremely repulsed. I was feeling so bad for her and she goes and drops the atom bomb on me.

I was so angry. I got up and I was about to leave when she pulled my hand and said "just hear me out will you?"