Chapter 19

Evelyn's PoV

"Seriously, man. I thought you were not on good terms with your wife?"

Shit...

He told this to someone...I... can't believe him. He is Argh....such an Asshole...

I shut my eyes, embarassed to turn and look whoever was there.

"Oh my my isn't our Aiden blushing?" I heard a peirchy voice from behind me.

Who's that? A lady?

I turned around, staring at the couple in front of me. "Hey.. I am Emma and this is my hubby , Chris. Ehm... We both are your hubby's best friends" she said offering her hand for a handshake. Her face was broken into grin and by the looks on it, she was glad to meet me. I smiled timidly and shook her hand.
I saw another group of men at the far end, coming towards us, they were three in number and they were talking loudly about some match. Suddenly, they raised their heads and their eyes landed on me, I heard a few swearing, "Man... She is hot" one of the guys said looking over at me. I nervously stepped backward afraid to be anywhere near them. One of the guy, was zooming me up and down and I couldn't help but cover myself with my own hands.

Soon, I was grabbed by Aiden, roughly. He pulled me out of the hall, "stay in your room locked. Don't fucking come in here, and especially not wearing your whore clothes" he whisper yelled, his eyes rage-filled red. "But I..I thought..."

"This is not your club, you won't get your dirty money not in my house atleast." He said in a clipped voice and turned around.

"Daniel , get out" I heard his roaring when I made my way into the room with tears streaming down my face.

Aiden's PoV

I stormed towards Daniel and grabbed him by his collar, "What the fuck did you say?" I asked, the scumbag of a friend I had for a few years now.

"Listen dude, I didn't say anything , no offence. I am sorry , she is Hot. I.." before he could speak a word more , I punched him hard, making him fall on the carpeted floor. Daniel is a man-whore and for him , girls are only an object of lust and sex. I just can't believe he would look her the same way.

"Chill bro. " I heard, a snoopy voice of Jack..

"Jack, it's not to chill. He doesn't know whom he is talking about." I yelled back.

"I know, I have seen her at her work place. I have seen her in that sling of a dress. If you remember we were there. Why do you care for a whore, this much?" As soon as Daniel said those words, I lost my patience. I grabbed him and punched him repeatedly until I was pulled off him by Chris. Jack pushed Dan, away.

"What the fuck man? I thought you don't care about her?" Daniel said, wiping the blood off his face.

"I don't. I won't let you, disrespect her whether  I care for her or not, she is my wife now and most importantly a woman. How can you do that?" I yelled, trying not to punch his smug off his face.

Rob, intervene by placing his hand on my chest, "Let it off dude. He got it" he said trying to calm me.

I nodded and turned around to leave when I heard a light whisper of Daniel, "he thinks I will jump into bed with her as Richard did with Lillie" I lost my patience, "What did you say??? You will sleep with her" I punched him hard enough for him to fall on the other side of the couch.