Chapter 36

Evelyn's PoV

Its been a week since we had our small party at the McD. It was a hell of my party for my girls, especially my Belle, she was so excited to have the toys she earned from that happy meal. She has been really excited for something which I know pretty well, but she has been trying to hide from me, she would hide little paper boxes whenever I would enter her room unannounced. I would tempt her even more by entering her room without knocking a few times, just to get her outstanding acting skills out of her.

I was mesmerized at her enthusiasm about it and even astonished to see new her, she was a little princess a few days ago and now she has all grown up. I was presently, having my breakfast with Elle and Adonis at a coffee shop nearby. It was Adonis who insisted on having some silly muffins which we get only here, and practically he dragged both of us over here.

Adonis was being as cute as always, flirting with Elle, and even with me. Some people can never change, just like our Adonis he won't grow up ever. "Babe, I have another one" Adonis said, trying his pick up lines on Elle, even though they are in a relationship for a few months now.

"No...Adonis please, lemme have my muffin in peace" Elle muttered, trying not to laugh again.

"You are no fun today" Adonis pouted like a baby, faking a weep.

"Stop that will you? Stop being a kid, gosh. I don't wanna kid in my life" Elle muttered, rolling her eyes, taking another bite and taking a sip of her coffee.

"What? I want atleast 5 kids when we are married" Adonis said as a matter of fact, grinning, that caused a huge fit of laughter from me, and choking of Elle on her drink, she started coughing, Adonis helped her, rubbing her back, still grinning. My eyes followed towards Elle, and she was terrified but the way she was glaring at him made me stop laughing, it wasn't funny for her and anyone could see she was about to burst out any second. However, Adonis didn't notice it yet.

"Shut up, Adonis. Who says I am gonna marry you ever? Who says I am gonna marry anyone? Fuck!" she whisper yelled at him, pushing him a little, she stormed out of the coffee shop.

Adonis was a bit hurt, confused and frustrated to see her reaction, "emm..give her sometime, I think she will be fine. You know you both are 17, a teenager, right? It could be scary for a teenager to think about kids and marriages" I explained, he just gave me a light nod and pouted. "But Eve, I love her" he said, and I was astonished to see the truth in his eyes.

"Love is a huge word, Adonis"

"I agree and that's what I feel about your sister, Mrs. Wilson. One day I am gonna make her mine, would you give your sister to me?" he said, smiling.

"I would love to give her to you as your wife. Now go find her before she flees to another continent" I pushed him lightly towards the exit. A cute grin appeared on his face and he stood up, kneeling down at me and kissed my forehead, "You are the best sister in law, Eve" he said and rushed out of the café.

I sighed, smiling at nothing in particular. On turning around, I noticed, Aiden standing crossed arms, smiling at me adorably, his eyes shinning ever so brightly, he looked so hot in his blue suit, his hair styled beyond perfection. His penetrating brown orbs, freshened up somehow. I gulped on seeing the beautiful sight before me, he walked briskly, creating that hot aura around himself in an instant.

When he was in front of me, he leaned down, our eyes still fixated with each others, his lips touched mine ever so lightly, "I love you" he whispered against my lips, making my cheeks red as tomatoes. I flushed, when his hands touched my full grown pregnant tummy, "and them" he whispered in my ears. He wiped my cheeks ever so lightly, "shh..we are one now" only then I realised I was crying.

"Come, Belle will be going crazy if you are not there by lunch" he muttered.

"But..."

"Evelyn, you told him you will marry us?" Elle yelled causing everyone to look at us. I laughed, which was again changed into a cough, both Aiden and Adonis, started rubbing my back, chuckling loudly.

"Fuck You" Elle yelled at Adonis and rushed out as mad as ever. Poor Adonis!

"Let's go shopping first" Aiden dragged me into his car taking me to God knows where.

Did I ever mention before, I hate shoppin'

****************

After hours of shopping for my gown and sandals for our date tonight, I was now ushered into a salon for the grooming. Aiden could be so persistent about these things, I never thought that. He even forced me into the salon and asked me to do as they tell me to. He said that Elle and Adonis will be here to pick up in two hours and that he has to attend some work urgently. I was damn tired and my body needs lots and lots of rest, I wish I could get some rest later tonight.

****************
I reached home a little late than the lunch, but I was dressed up into an evening gown, with a bit of hairstyling and a subtle makeup, that was put on me stubbornly.
Adonis and Elle were walking with me back into the penthouse, with a glowy face.

When we reached the foyer I was mesmerized to see the hall decorated with beautiful golden and white heart shaped balloons, and people waiting for us, I saw everyone from our family and friends, started clapping and cheering, "Happy Birthday, Evelyn"

What? It's my birthday? Oh...

I forgot!!

I stood there with an open mouth, shocked, because frankly, I didn't even remember, it was my birthday. I smiled widely, Elle and Adonis, engulfed me in a bear hug, wishing me vividly.

Aiden came forward kissed me squarely on my lips with utmost love and adoration, Belle, well she was too excited for the celebration, and she was practically dancing all around, hugging me, and cheerfully chanting how she baked my favourite cake with her aunt Joana. Kids!

I noticed that there were everyone, even, Eric who was standing at the far away corner smiling, when his eyes met mine, the most unexpected was girls from the club, all those my friends, were here. Everyone. Diana was grinning looking all gorgeous in a simple gown with Sha standing next to Belle, looking over at the cake, impatiently. I chuckled, "let's cut the cake, Sha and Belle, will you do the honours?" Sha glanced at me with a happy grin, excited to hear the word cut. Belle pouted at me, "You will do that alongwith us" she said.

I walked up to them, cut the cake, cheers and applause being followed. I looked at everyone, they all were happy, excited and loving it. I felt a moment in my right and before I knew it I was embraced in a tight hug, surprised to see Elle getting emotional, at this moment, woke my pregnancy hormones, making me cry, happy tears. "I love you, Eve" she whispered in my ear, kissing my cheeks thereafter.

I glanced at Aiden who was looking at us with utmost adoration, Belle, ran towards us, hugging us, Elle, lifted her, in her arms. We both kissed Belle on her either of the cheeks, " I love you both alot" Elle whispered with tear filled eyes that further concerned me. Was she going through something!

"You stole my princess from me, Eve?" Adonis chuckled, making us all cringed. A fit of laughter was heard in the corridor.

*******
Finally things are getting settled down..
But????
Is it true?
Is everything gonna get over this easily?
Naaa...

*******