Chapter 26

Evelyn's PoV

I watched dumbfounded at the angriest figure in front of me, Aiden. His eyes were rage-red and his jaw was clenched, as if it would break off.

"Aiden. I was just coming to talk to you" I heard a soft lumber from Eric looking at me nervously.

Before, Eric could speak a word more, Aiden punched him hard. My eyes widened, and my heart started thumping faster.

Aiden grabbed his collar and punched him repeatedly, a trail of blood started appearing on his lip, it was cut by now. I was shocked to see this much anger coming from Aiden towards anyone except me. He was sweet with others atleast with his friends. I stood their dumbfounded and the thing that concerned me the most was his eyes. His eyes were hurt, excruciating pain alot of pain of being deceived. My world spinning when his glare turned towards me for a split of a second. He groaned, grabbed Eric, "What the fuck are you doing at my premises?" He yelled.

"Aiden I wanted to talk to you" Eric said with a clenched fist.

My eyes caught up with Eric's, and he guiltily nodded me towards his car. I turned my head and saw Aiden catching up Eric's gesture.

Aiden glared at me, looked me up and down, his facial expressions changed from that of an angry one to of a person who has been hurt immensely.

"Evelyn, please wait in the car for me, I will be right back" Eric's voice broke the ice.

Aiden's eyes shut painfully, and when he opened his eyes again, those were icy cold. "You were with Him last night?" he asked in his softest voice ever.

I nodded, "I..."

"FUCK" he roared loudly causing me to flinch away.

"Aiden." Eric said but before he could speak a word further , Aiden threw punch at him, knocking him down.

"FUCK...." Aiden roared, "You fucked him?" He asked, with hurtful eyes. "NO. Aiden I would never do that. I would never cheat you" I replied immediately. He chuckled lightly, "I JUST DON'T BELIEVE YOU, GOD DAMN IT" he yelled, that made me flinch backwards.

Eric rose to his feet, "Aiden, I met Evelyn on the street, she was drenched in her te--"

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR EVELYN" Aiden roared, throwing daggers at me, his jaw was clenched.

"Listen Aiden. We had nothing, I don't even know how she is related to you. Trust me" Eric said looking at me.

"WIFE. MY FUCKING WIFE" Aiden yelled, turning around towards Eric.

Eric's eyes widened, and he nodded slightly.

"Can we talk?" He asked, Aiden.

"I have to talk to my wife first. " He grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards his car. Eric looked at me guiltily , with sad eyes. My heart was thumping loudly against my chest for I knew I will be dead when I will reach home. I know that because of his anger that was oozing out of every inch of his demeanor.

He pushed me in the passenger seat of the car and strode away to take the driver seat. I raised my eyes and my eyes met with Eric's, who was giving me an apologetic look with his head bowed. I tried to smile and calm myself but couldn't. My heart was ready to be explode out of the chest. Aiden raced out of the parking lot and sped away towards the Eastern Heights. Other side of the town where barely anyone goes. I panicked looking at the speedometer, if we get killed in an accident right now, my babies won't even get a chance to meet their daddy. I shut my eyes, afraid of the consequences, my lips trembled, "slow" I murmured and his icy glare turned on me. Our eyes locked and slowly the car came to a stop. I thanked my Lord, for saving us. I wiped my tears, I could feel his eyes on me for the whole time. Ignoring his stares, I turned around to look at our surroundings. My eyes popped out of their sockets when I saw that we were at a private airport, and not so far away was a private jet. I gasped, my eyes turned towards Aiden but he was not there. I looked in confusion and saw him walking towards the Jet.