Chapter 29

Evelyn's PoV

"You couldn't be any more obvious about we having sex?" I muttered, gritting my teeth, as soon as we reached home.

"What? Isn't that obvious. ? You are pregnant, right. The doctor knows we had a mind-blowing sex, earlier" Aiden smirked, winked and left me alone with an open mouth in the hall.

That was embarassing, you asshole...

"Oh... Look who is here mom, how did she return home. You told me Aiden slapped the bitch" a very annoying voice, interrupted my thoughts.

"I know, Sweetheart. But slap won't stop her from taking away all that belongs to my son. You don't know about how gold-diggers work" Mrs. Wilson said, laughing at her own pathetic joke.

I rolled my eyes, turned around, "you both know a lot about gold-diggers. Experienced?" I muttered, gritting my teeth.

Lillie turned red, grabbed my wrist, almost hurting me, "you bitch, don't you dare talk to mom in that tone of yours".

"I didn't say anything to you and your mom, Ms. Lillie. You both started calling names." I said, turned around to leave. As soon as I stepped forward, I tripped forward, face first, ready to kiss the floor but instead I fell in strong arms, of my husband.

Ofcourse, someone put their leg in my way, it wasn't an innocent move. I know.

"Eve, are you ok? Be careful" Aiden whispered, panic still evident on his beautiful face. His eyes found mine, asking whether I was ok or not. I nodded, gulped to form words.

What if Aiden wasn't there. My babies? They tried to kill my babies. 
The realisation hit me strongly, and before I could stop myself I turned around, in a frenzy.

"Who was that? " I asked, glaring at Mrs. Wilson and Lillie.

"What do you mean by that?" Mrs. Wilson asked, faking her innocence.

"I mean Mrs. Wilson, either you or your guest, put a leg, and tried to kill my baby" I said bluntly.

"You think so highly of us, Ms. Whatever---"

"For you , I am Mrs. Aiden, Lillie. Don't you ever forget my name, it's Mrs. Evelyn Aiden Wilson" I said smirking. Her mouth turned in a grit. She glanced at Aiden nervously, who was smiling, as if he has won a lottery.

Argh... Men..

"You won't say anything to this filthy bitch Aiden. She is accusing me and mom for a heinous deed, we would never even thing of" she cried.

I gave her a smirky look, "Ms. Cobelt. You may leave my premises. Mom, you can't call your guests here, especially, not her" he said in his authoritative tone. I smiled, as if I'd won a Miss World Crown.

"You are gonna regret this, Aiden. You are gonna regret, getting married to a filthy whore. She is only after your money. You are blind in love. You are gonna fall into deep shit if you didn't collect yourself soon" Lillie said.

"I doubt that, Ms. Cobelt" Aiden said, glaring at her.

She gave me one final look of hatred and left, her heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor.