Chapter 12

Evelyn's PoV

It's been a week since that incident when I met Adonis and since then Elle has been so quiet. It ses she is still in some sort of a trauma. I was giving her time to open up with her. I just don't know what's going on in her head and sometimes it becomes so difficult for me to not to ask her about it. I even tried to ask her a few times but she would always dodge such questions.

I was practically out of my senses by now , I had no idea how to talk to her. Calm her. Or atleast help her forget it. She has been really quiet and it worries me alot now.

I was on a complete bed rest for this month just for my baby, and I don't have a single penny to run the house from the coming week. I started writing a blog which was within a few days a major hit, already. Even Elle is not in a condition to work, with such a trauma she'd gone through and has been going through till now, she should take some rest.

And somehow, I decided to go search for a job, maybe if I could get a job which would be of sitting and not moving around would be a great help for us , right now.

Elle and Belle were in school. I took some juice and poured it down my throat for my baby . This baby wants to eat always. It loves the food and especially the cranberries. I hated cranberries, but since this pregnancy hit me, I could take cranberries in any form. Juice or raw, any.....

Luckily, Kate brought some juice this Sunday for us when she came to visit us. God bless her! She always was a great friend but what she was doing right now meant the world to me.

I was in between of such talks with myself when there was a loud banging on the door. I took one last sip of my leftover juice and opened the door for whosoever intruded at this time of the morning.

I was taken aback and my mouth dropped, staring at his clenched fist and a tightened lip.

"What the hell do you want from me, Aiden?" I asked blocking his path preventing him to enter the hallway. He somehow managed to push himself inside grabbing my shoulders a little roughly.

"You did what you wanted? Now it's my turn. You did this for money right? Now.... I will give you what the hell you wanted.... The fucking money..." His words hit me strong. I was staring at him with an open mouth. What did I do. Now... ?

"You wanted to play with fire, Miss Whore? I will let you do that. Come let's take you to the hell" his eyes were staring my inner self, giving me goosebumps. His eyes filled with pure hatred. Pure hatred for me. I did nothing. I don't know why he hates me this much. Tears welled up at the back of my eyes, his hands grabbing me roughly, dragging me out of the apartment.

"Aiden... Leave me" I whisper-yelled trying to keep ourselves unnoticed from the neighborhood specially Mrs. Smith.

He pulled me out of the building, I didn't even lock my door. And the hell I am in my night dress. What the fuck he is doing!....

"You wanted to play with fire, now get that. You shouldn't have involved Adonis in this , you fucking bitch" he yelled pushing me inside his limousine. His eyes following my every move, I gulped looking at his dreadfully raged eyes. He leaned forward , grabbed my chin a little roughly,
his lips touching mine, his eyes giving me shivers, "Start counting your life on numbers, sweetheart. You're gonna regret each day, each fucking day, for messing up with me".