Chapter 13

Evelyn's PoV

I took a long shower, just to irritate him. I know he was getting late for the press conference and I wanted to take my time. It's already been 2 hours and the so called assistant has been waiting for an hour now. A few knocks at the door which were ignored by me, later I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.
I then took baby steps and entered the bedroom and met with a very worried lady in her late 40's along with a few of her assistants. I sighed and ignored them, grabbing my sweatpants and a t-shirt from the closet and wearing those over the towel.

"Ma'am, we are here to dress you up, Sir will be here any moment, please" I shot a glare at her shutting her up in an instant.

"I won't be going anywhere, tell your sir, I am not well" I tried not to yell but failed.

"Ma...Ma"

"Get out" I yelled.

"No one is getting out of here. Because my dear love, you are getting ready now" I heard a raspy and strangely, a calm voice of Aiden.

I grunted my teeth and rolled my eyes, "Eve .. Eve.." my eyes snapped at the door when I heard a very worried voice of my Belle..

I rushed towards the door but before I could reach the door, I was dragged inside the room a little harshly, "You don't wanna play with me" Aiden whispered in my ear.

I tried to loosen his grip on me but his hold was tightening. Painfully tightening rather. I grunted and pushed him hard and soon Belle ran into the room , her eyes filled with tears, I ran towards her and bent down on my knees she threw her arms around my neck and clinged on me crying loudly.

"What happened, Belle, are you ok? Why are you crying? Did anyone hurt you?" I asked looking over at her , probably for any visible injuries.

"I...I am fine. A guy, a huge guy tried to kidnap me, he was in black. You know he had a knife too. I got so so scared. Eve. You.. should have seen him. He was so scary. " She cried out aloud. I kissed her forehead calming her nerves.

"Are you ok? Who was he? Where's Elle? Where did you see him?" I asked all at once.

"Aiden. Aiden saved us. He was so giant . He..."

"It's ok Belle, you are safe now. No one will be here. " Aiden said smiling at her.

I shut my eyes trying not to melt down , in front of Belle.

"Belle, come here with us, we are going to the games room" I heard Elle's voice from the corridor. Belle's eyes brightened and she excitedly rushed out.

I stood up with a hanging head, "Get her ready for the conference" he said and stormed out of the room without another word.

*******
I grunted my teeth when he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room as of I was a fucking doll for him.

His face was masked with a foul smug smile proving how much of a bastard he actually was.
I was dolled up in a stupid black gown with a lot of makeup on my pretty face , making me look like a monkey.