Chapter 2

Aiden's PoV
***Mature Content***
(Mature Content is later in Bold, so you can skip only that part)

"Where is Jerry? " I asked the waitress and singer when she placed our ordered dinner on our table.

"Sir. Jerry is in his office? If you want anything, you can ask me? He won't prefer anyone disturbing him. Right now." She muttered nervously.

I smirked and went in the direction of Jerry's office ignoring me.

Without knocking I barged into his office. He was engrossed in taking some drugs from off the table.

"Oh...my...my....the club owner is involved in drugs. Great Job Jerry. You helped me in this venture" I smirked. His eyes widened, "Wilson, stay the hell away from here. You aren't going to get this place. I am not selling it. "he yelled.

"Oh Jerry. I am not asking for it. I will soon demolish it on the grounds of sex slavery and drugs. " I took my phone and snapped a picture of him with drugs in front of him.

"You fucking bastard. I am gonna --"

"Save that for future. See You Soon" I said and left the room.

"Wilson. Stop. I. Please don't ruin this. It's my dream. I have worked too hard. You know everything about me. You fucking saw me struggling for this. " He pleaded.

I laughed aloud. "You worked hard to ruin yourself taking these drugs" I snapped.

"Wilson. I need this for the functionality of my well being. I am addicted to it. I tried--. " I glared at him and he stopped.

"I want your singer for a night" I said in a clipped tone.

"Shit. Not her. Ask anyone , Wilson. But not her. She is not into this. She will never agree. I..."

"It's her or your dream. Make her agree. I will be in the VVIP rooms you have 30 minutes. " I said and stormed out of his office.

***********

Evelyn's PoV

"What the fuck do you mean?" I yelled at Jerry who in return groaned in pain.

"Eve. It's just for a night. Please. Eve. I don't have any other choice. I will owe you , will pay you as much as you'd want me to. Just agree to this. " he pleaded.

"Jerry. I won't sell my body ever. This is already decided. You agreed. " I yelled.

"Babes--"

"Don't fucking call me that. " I yelled once again my throat hoarsed now.

"Ok. Then Get Lost. You are fired. I will make sure you don't get another job in Sydney. " He snarled.

"Jerry you can't do this. You know how much I need this job. You know everything Jerry. Please. " I almost sobbed.

"I need you, right now. You aren't listening to me. Just for a night. For God's sake. " He growled.

"It's upto you Eve. Go whore yourself for a night. Or stay the fuck away from this place. "He continued. My eyes shot towards him staring at the pathetic face in front of me.