Chapter 11

Evelyn's PoV

After his wife left, he was so ferociously swearing and out of his mind that he almost threw away each and everything on his bedroom floor. His eyes were deadly and he was out of his senses.

He called someone and barked orders about changing the locks and not letting anyone in without his permission. He then pulled down a tumbler of whiskey and drank it in a go.

I stood there looking at him, our eyes locked but only for a mere second , from just looking at his face, one could say what a havoc must be going on in his mind right now. He gave me a final look, from across the room, he was really gonna kill someone or me, I don't know what's gonna happen but by the looks I was in deep danger.

He  stormed into the washroom shoving his hands roughly in his hair. I was standing there as if stuck on that bloody carpet. I should be running for hills after watching this anger radiating off him. I was about to turn and go out of the room but the door to the washroom opened stopping me in my tracks.

"Get in the bed" his words were not politely spoken rather they were thrown as an order.

I looked at him in confusion, turned around only to find him just inches away from me, he then grabbed me roughly and pulled me towards the bed, "sleep" he murmured. I gulped looking at his sensually hot body glistening brightly. He was only in his lower and his eyes were focused on me.

I tried moving my head away but couldn't, couldn't because his eyes were locked with mine.

"Sleep" he whispered in his sultry voice and this time it was as sweet as honey. I was so lost in his deep eyes that I nodded. Within seconds I was flipped on the bed and his lips were on my neck gracing my skin with his wet kisses and licks. That was my weakest spot and so a loud moan escaped me without my permission, he sniffed me, "heavenly" he murmured. He then pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead, my eyes started getting wet again, because this was the purest sort of thing anyone had ever done. I shut my eyes preventing them from spoiling the moment.

I was lying in his arms for too long, beautifully woven in his protective arms around myself and his lips still lingering on my forehead. He was fast asleep now and I couldn't. I couldn't as I was afraid, Will this vanish tomorrow? Will he be back to his normal self when he will be sober by tomorrow? My eyes were glistering with un-shed tears and my heart was overwhelmed with this much love.

I tried moving away but his grip on me tightened. I don't know what's the matter with him. I sometimes feel he has a split personality disorder or something because he is always so unpredictable and moody.

****
Aiden's PoV

I groaned in pain , my head felt really heavy and same was the case with my eyes. I opened my eyes, shutting those abruptly when the bright light entered my cornea taking too long to adjust.

My mind turned towards what happened last night and when things become clearer, I jerked up in my bed. What I last remembered was sleeping with Eve in my arms, but she was not here now.

I let my eyes travel all around the room only to find her gone. I started searching for my phone which was kept on the bedside table alongwith an envelope. I opened the envelope and it contained 50,000 dollars and a cheque of 20,000 dollars. This was the exact amount I had paid her by now for her services. Shit! She is really a drama queen. I know she wants me to be guilty of what I did. She is too clever to be trusted. Otherwise who gets pregnant even after using a fucking condom, dude. That's so fucking irritating.