Chapter 10

Aiden's PoV

"Fuck....What a monster she has turned me into" I growled and drank the remnants of the whiskey. 
What was I thinking? Fuck. Would I punch her? Am I this cruel. Shit. No. I shouldn't have done this. At any cost, she is a woman. I wasn't raised to hit a woman. Fuck. I never wanted to become my dad. I always hated him for hitting mom  and here I was about to hit her. Fuck...that was the most heinous deed I would have done.

Rising up from the stool, I grumbled a few swears, my hand still covered in my own blood , I just couldn't do that. I can't go through another heartbreak. Its not the first time a woman tried to cheat me. Shit .. I shouldn't have trusted her.

I strode off to have a conversation with Sydney, the only right thing I could think of lately, to talk about what rubbish she wrote and why?

"The Australian" I ordered my chauffeur.

My phone started ringing for 100th time now , I grabbed it, looking at the caller ID, I can't tolerate her questions right now but she won't stop, not until I talk to her, "Yes Mom" I picked it up this time.

"Addy. What rubbish is written in the newspaper" she asked. I rolled my eyes, "I am settling it mom. Don't worry" I said trying to calm myself a little.

"You went to a stripper's club. For heaven's sake Aiden I didn't raise you to see this day---"

"What the hell mom? I am looking into the matter, don't believe everything you read.  For fuck sake, don't call me for a few days. Lemme just settle it down." I said shutting down my phone.

Its soooo frustrating... Gosh.... why ? Why you did this, Evelyn? I... I thought you were different, I thought your eyes were not deceiving. I thought I...I...was .... Fuck!!...

I stormed out of the car as soon as it stopped outside "The Australian".

"Sydney James?" I asked the receptionist, she nodded, "ma'am is on the 45th floor, but sir the visiting hours---"

"5 minutes I will be out soon. " I strode away, you played with fire this time, sist. I am gonna crush you.

Without knocking, I stormed into her office, and ofcourse she was sitting with someone, "Brother?, Grayson, meet our friend Eve's boy toy and my half brother" she said in her dramatic manner, ofcourse. 

"You are going too low, Sydney. I never went personal with you. You have stooped so low--"

"Never went personal? Oh. God. Have you forgotten, the day when your mother called my mother a whore in front of the nation. Have you forgotten the day when your mother blamed my mother of stealing, stealing her fucking necklace. No... Wilson, I have just started stooping this low, your mom forced me into this. Because of you, I had to cheat an innocent girl , like Eve. It's so hurting, she didn't want to tell you anything, you know why, because of your fucking arrogance. I saw you treating her like a ragged doll. You----argh.... " She growled but my mind was flipping at what she said, it's not possible. That's not possible. I used condom, pregnant? She is lying--

"If you are thinking she is lying then she is not. She is pregnant. And it's your baby. I went to the hospital with her. She was asked for a bedrest and you know what, she had no one, she had no money but she didn't want to come back to you. You are such a bastard" her words hit me as a slap on my face and the next words broke my heart into pieces, "you are no less than your dad, Mr. Aiden Wilson, you are a cruel person. A person no one would like to come back to. "