Ellie

Me, Josh, Calli, Becca, Matt, and Hellen are going on a triple date. I am super excited. We are going off to this super random spot in the middle of nowhere. Josh says that it looks super pretty in winter and that I will love it. Honestly, I bet he's right I basically happy with anything as long as I'm with Josh.  I met Josh 12 years ago. We had crossed paths the year before but in Mr. Calen's science class we officially meet. The second he looked at me and flashed his smile I knew I loved him. I was 13 and my friends thought I was crazy because he was my everything. Never once in high school, I would date around and have hook-ups. I would go to a dance or two with Josh but he found Avril. She is an "a" class bitch. She was having hook-ups while she was engaged to Josh, and their engagement was forced. She faked she was having his baby. Nope. Yeah, she is annoying, I was the one who told Josh to wake the hell up and see that his fiance was a HORRIBLE person. He took me out on a date as a thank you, and well almost 3 years later we are more in love than ever. 

"Ellie come on let's go!" Josh says hugging me from the behind. He grabs my hands from behind. He sways to music that is only in his head. I lean back and place my head on his chest. Gosh, he is so amazing. He has chestnut brown hair, eyes about a shade darker. His hair is short and a bit wavy on top. He has no facial hair (I honestly just don't like beards and such, and he doesn't either so it works) He is the best. He is strong as hell, he can lift me up anytime and carry me across a room. He has the best smile. He smiles like he is laughing at a joke, but like he s trying not to laugh. Legit the cutest thing ever.