Ellie

We walk in and I am a bundle of nerves. I walk past the manikins in the beautiful dresses; the prom dresses, the bridesmaids, the flower girls, and even the brides. They are all beautiful, but seeing them is making me scared. Once we get to the back Callie greets us. Hellen looks as mad as always. I think that she wishes it was her time to shine.  A petite women come out and introduced herself as Shayla. 

"Hello! My name is Shayla, I am going to be your assistant today! Now, which one of you is our future Mrs?" Shayla says enthusiastically 

I step forward and wave my hand "That would me!" 

"Perfect! Okay so do you have everything you need? Strapless bra? Water? Friends who will help you?" Shayla is talking as my sister runs in. 

"I'm here! Hello, don't start yet! I'm here!" Alice yells and she runs into the dressing room area of the shop. 

"Hello! My name is Shayla, I'm going to be your assistant and who might you be?" Shayla asks, looking down at her clipboard. 

"Sorry that I'm late, my plane just got here! My name is Alice, I am the bride's sister and I'm going to be a bridesmaid!" Alice smiles. She did not want to be the maid of honor because she wants Becca to take that role. I think it has something to do with the fact that... well I don't know. 

"Actually, she is the maid of honor, and Becca is the matron of honor," I say. "I could not pick, and I googled it, and yeah you can have both!" I add after seeing the confusion on their faces. 

"Oh, Ellie!" Alice gushes "I really wanted to be a maid of honor, but I knew you wanted Becca! Thank you so much!" Alice is so happy. 

"So, this is amazing news! So back to our bride. Do you have any dress styles you like? Or any themes?" Shayla asks getting right down to business. 

"Well I rather like ballgown style dresses," I say. 

"We have tons of ballgown dresses! Okay perfect! So any themes? Do you have a time frame?" While Shayla is talking she is taking notes. 

"Well we are thinking fall for our wedding, we like October or November" I explain

"Perfect, perfect. so what themes are you thinking of? It's fine if you don't have an idea yet, but it can help"

"So we have a few ideas. Sunset, potters clay." in the corner of my eye I can see Hellen sitting straight up in her chair, and she looks mad. "twilight" Hellen is getting out of her seat now. "Our two favorites are gold, teal, and white" she is walking over "and dusty rose" out of nowhere I feel someone hit my face. Shayla gasps,  Alice curses, Becca has her mouth open in shock. Callie looks horrified. 

"You bitch! You stole my wedding plans. You bitch" Hellen yells, I step back scared 

"I-I di-"

"You homophobic slut. You arent the nice person you make the whole world think you are. You. Are. A. Bitch." She points her finger for emphasis with each word. "If you don't like gay well here's some big gay." She grabs Callie and starts making out with her. Callie looks horrified and tries to push her away. 

Tears are in my eyes, I back up, turn around, and run out of the shop. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I say as I run past the checkout counter. I run out of the door, and the tears I was holding in pour out. I start sobbing. There is a little cafe with a patio in the back. I run over to the cafe and go to the patio and find a seat, I sit down and start crying. I hear footsteps behind me and I hear Beccaś soft voice. 

"Ellie?" Becca asks "C'mon, let's go we are bugging people. Let's go to your house." Becca takes my hand and leads me to her car. We get to the car and Becca gives me a big hug 

"I'm so sorry Ellie. I am so sorry." Becca says. We get in the car and drive home.