Josh

When I walk into the bedroom, and Ellie is just wearing the bra. Wow. I have never seen her like that. I've seen her only in a one-piece bathing suit, she still wants to wait for sex (I'm still fine with that). The fact that she was just in a bra was well, kinda sexy. I was shocked. When she strutted over to me and purred. I hurry and leave the room. I run into the kitchen and stumble and sit on a chair. 

"Wow," I say to myself as I run my hand down my face. I get up and start making our picnic. I go to the counter and start to make the sandwiches, and packing the rest of the food up in the basket. I turn around when I hear Ellie coming into the kitchen

"Umm, so sorry about this Ummm incident," Ellie says blushing. 

"It okay, let's go!"

We level the house and go to Balboa Park. We walk around and have our picnic, and then we go to the Natural History Museum, then we go to the San Diego Zoo. We level the zoo as it's getting dark, the Christmas lights are out and they look amazing! 

"Look at the monkey!" Ellie coos pointing to an animal train

"Oh! And the hummingbird!" Ellie exclaims. Ellie is running around like a child and is so happy.

"C'mon Ellie we gotta go," I say

"Why?" Ellie pouts

"We gotta go to SDCYB," I say

"Ohhh!" Ellie squeals and runs out of the zoo.

"Ellie!" I yell. Ellie stops in her tracks and waits for me. 

"Hey," She says, once I caught up. She gives me a hug. We hold hands and walk out of the zoo. We walk over to the Casa Del Prado Theater and wait in the front. We get into the theater and wait for a bit, and the curtains open. Ellie leans forward and watches the dancers. She taps on my arm and I look over, and I see that she is just taping out the beat of the music on my arm. I lean back and smile. Two hours later we are walking out of the theater, and Ellie is raving about the skill of the dancers. We get into that car and she talks the whole time. Five minutes before were home Ellie is asleep. I look over smile and drive around for a bit. I am thinking about what we should do, and I suddenly have an idea. I go to a Christmas tree farm and pick a tree, Ellie would not care that she would not be able to pick the tree, her favorite part was decorating the tree and house. We get home, and I shake her arm. 

"Hey, Ellie,"  I say waking her up. 

"Hmmm?" Ellie yawns. She stretches.  

"Oh hey, Josh. Are we home?" Ellie asks.

"Well yes, but we stopped somewhere," I reply. 

"Where?" Ellie wonders. 

"Christmas tree farm. I got us a tree." I say with a smile. 

"Ahhhhhhh! Yeah! Ohh yeah! Let's decorate the tree when we get home" Ellie exclaims

"Well it's kinda late, but we can put on the lights," I say. Ellie nods, and we get out of the car. Ellie goes into the house, and I grab the tree out of the trunk of the car. I walk up to the house and knock on the door. Ellie opens it smiles and showed me that she grabbed the tree stand and the tree skirt. About an hour later we have the tree up, lights strung, and tree skirt around the base. We sit down on the couch. 

"I can't believe that we're engaged," Ellie whispers.  I smile and kiss her softly. We watch the lights on the tree for a while, and then we go to bed.