-43- Sehun Scenario Special

Member: Sehun
Done by: Admin zxy
******************

-Scene 1-

"Aishh... I forgot to bring my pencil again..." Sehun said, scratching his neck. You glanced at him using the side of your eyes and quickly dug into your pencil case. "Here." You put the pencil infront of his eyes. Sehun looked up and slowly took the pencil. "T-Thank you (Y/N)." He thanked. You swung your head away, "I'm not helping you or whatever. I-it's just that I happen to have an extra pencil." You kinda stuttered, trying to act as cool as possible. In fact, your heart was pounding fast as if it will explode anytime. Sehun chuckled and looked at your try-to-be-cool image. He went up and ruffled your hair. "Aish... my little (Y/N) always try to be cool... but you're still so cute..." You turned shot him a quick glare, "I-I'm not trying to be cool, I really just happen to have one extra pencil..." You clutched your fist, face flushing bright tomato red. Sehun pinched your cheeks softly. You brushed his hands off but he just giggled. Darn him and his actions.

-Scene 2-

"Sehun-ah, do you mind eating with us?" Luhan, one of Sehun's best friend shouted across the classroom, making his way to you guys. Sehun nodded, "Sure." You pulled your chair in to allow Sehun to walk out. As you were doing so, Luhan asked, "(Y/N), do you mind joining us too?" You nodded softly. You proceeded to the vacant table and sat down with them. Just as you were about to bit into your bread. A familiar voice came in, "Umm... of you don't mind, can I join you guys?" It was her, one of Sehun's secret admirer, Hyunmi. "Sure." Luhan answered and you immediately rolled your eyes. You kinda disliked Hyunmi's existence around Sehun for some reasons. Eating halfway, Hyunmi suddenly brought up a topic. "Sehun-ah, one of the librarians in-charge is absent today... if you're free... can you help out at the library?" Sehun, being a kind and helpful guy, will of course accept the offer. "Of course!" Sehun answered. In that split second, you shouted, "No Sehun you can't!" You squeezed your bread tight. Sehun turned curiously to you. "Why not?" You froze, you didn't like the idea of Sehun being alone with her and you just blurted it out, now what do you say. "Because you are going to have a lot of work from me tonight, and you might not be able to finish!" You randomly spilled an answer. Actually, you don't even know what 'work' it would be. "Work? What...?" Sehun repeated. "Oh Sehun! I don't care! From today onwards I announce you as my slave! You must do whatever I say! You cannot help out at the library!" You yelled. "(Y/N), I don't know what is with you today, really. What happened?" Sehun's tone softened. "When I say you can't, you can't!" You yelled even louder. Sehun was pissed. "(Y/N)! You can't control what I want to do. What's wrong with helping out!? I'm not yours! Don't you dare interfere into my stuffs ever again." He said it stern and a little bit of mad tone. That's it. You slammed your half-eaten bread on the table and dashed out of the cafeteria, running straight to the rooftop. "Sehun, chase her, you're being a little bit to over the roof." Luhan patted Sehun on the shoulder. Hyunmi was in a loss. Sehun held back his anger and slowly walked up the stairs to the roof. The first thing he saw was a back image of you. As you heard the footsteps, you turned. "S-Sehun?" You quickly wiped your tears away. As if he didn't see your tears, he said, "(Y/N), what's wrong with you?" He's tone became better. You gulped down your saliva. "Look, Sehun, I'm not trying to interfere into your stuff or anything, just... stay away from Hyunmi- please I beg you... don't go so close to her..." Your words became shaky. "My business is none of your business. What's wrong with Hyunmi? She's kind, cute and helpful. Not like you. All I know is that she's better than you." With that, Sehun left you alone. "S-Sehun!" You tried to call out to him but he just continued to walk. Your held-for-long tears started to flow. "Now what have I done..."

-Scene 3-

You flipped through Sehun's album secretly, shocked to find blurred photos of Hyunmi all there. You got a little disappointed at it wasn't you. "This guy... realy likes her. Even with his worst photography skills..." You gently caressed the pages, biting down your disappointment. At the last page, you found a small little note written there.

Mission: Get a good, clear, nice picture of Hyunmi.

Of course you could recognize that handwriting. It was Sehun's. You chuckled and took a glance at Hyunmi who was reading a book quietly at her table. **How lucky...** You thought.

-Next day-

You got your polariod ready, slipping into class earlier then ever. You knew you wouldn't be first to arrive in class as Hyunmi was always the earliest bird. You sat on your seat quickly, taking a glance on Hyunmi almost every second. You brought up your polariod and was about to snap a picture but Hyunmi turned around. You quickly put it down. Hyunmi gave you a smile and you just smiled weakly back. Soon after, more students came in. You sighed **I'll do it later then**

-During recess-

"H-hyunmi!" You shouted. Hyunmi turned to you, "Hmm? What's it (Y/N)?" She asked. You stuttered, "Can I take a photo of you?" Hyunmi was taken aback at first but slowpy nodded. You hated Hyunmi, she was the last person in your list that you would be friends with but... for Sehun... you need to bear with it. You took a quick shot and when the polairiod came out, you seemed happy with it. Without saying anything more, you skidded off, leaving Hyunmi blur behind. You went back to classroom and took out several coloured pens, starting to decorate on the polariod. You even have to use your left hand to cover the picture while doing so because seeing her face just makes you wanna puke even more. When you are done, you quickly placed it in Sehun's bag. Once you put it in, you dashed off to the toilet and washed your hands several times. You even used hand sanitizer twice on your hands. Because of that polariod, you didn't eat during break time, you wasted your time washing your hands. And to you, the thing that you sufferred the most was to touch something Hyunmi's. As exaggerated as it seems, urgh, how much you hated her.

-At Sehun's house and Sehun' P.O.V-

I opened my bad and was ready to revise. I pulled my textbook out but something dropped out from the side. I took a closer look at it. It's a polariod of Hyunmi! Did Hyunmi give it to me? She even wrote 'For Sehun ♡' Wait... no that's not her handwriting. Hyunmi will always have curved handwriting. That's... (Y/N)? Heh, that pabo... Pshhh, how cute can she get. || END ||

Scenario Special is just like the same characters and story but of different scenes. It shows interaction between characters and summarises the relationship of them in a few scene cuts. It's something special I wanna do so I hope you liked it ^_^ ~Zxy】