-29- Hell Correspondence

Member: Kai
done by admin zxy
*************************

"Hey, have you ever heard of hell correspondence? Well, I heard that if you went into the website at 12 midnight sharp, you'll be able to access this web page. Rumors have been going around that if you typed a name into that web page, it'll bring that person to hell!" "Really? Did it really worked?" " I don't know, but it is said that several people has gone missing unknowingly after, there's rumors saying that their name was sent." You slowed down your eating pace when you overheard the conversation of two girls in your school. **Hell correspondence?** You swallowed your rice as you stretched your ear, seemed interested to the topic they are talking about. "Wow, then maybe I'll try to write my teachers name in there and sent them to hell for giving me so much homework!" One of the girls clapped in excitement. You mentally rolled your eyes. "Don't!" The sudden shout of the other girl startled you a little. "They say if you pull someone down to hell, you will have to go down to hell too!" You jumped and shivered. **Go to hell too?** You shook the thought off your head and picked up your tray, heading to return it.

Afterwards, you slowly walked back to your classroom. Thinking that the next lesson was history, you sighed, you've forgotten all the things the history teacher taught last week. Just as you were about to enter the classroom, several boys dashed pass you. You immediately came to halt. Managing to catch what they were saying as they passed you, you froze. "Hey! I heard that the Queenka is gonna pick up a fight with that idiotic coward!" As the phrase 'idiotic coward' rushed into your ears and your brains processed it, you clenched your fist. You knew that he wasn't going to fight back. You knew that he was going to be all helpless. You knew that he's gonna be half dead. You knew he wasn't gonna be alright. You ran, as fast as your legs could carry, surpassing the boys in front, you came to an immediate stop when you saw a crowd right in front of you. You hurriedly pushed through, just in time to see that 'idiotic coward' being slapped right in the face with that evil, dirty hands of the Queenka. Although you weren't much of a fighter, you were willing to dash in front of her. "Stop!" You yelled, pushing her away. She stumbled a few steps back in shocked. Realizing what you have just done, you covered your mouth. It wasn't on purpose, you just can't control yourself that second.

Krystal snarled at you, making you shiver in fear. "I-I'm sorry..." You stuttered, unable to look at her in the eyes. Before you could even react, Krystal landed her hand on your cheek. Your head was turned to the left by force. You held your right cheek in pain and turned to her. She smirked at you with the face of victory. Enduring the stinging pain on your cheek, you stood up. You glared at her, a glare of anger that you have never felt. Even your parents nor your relatives dared to lay a finger on you and this girl over here just slapped you as she wished. You were incomprehensibly  mad. "How dare you lay your dirty hand on me." You bellowed, clenching your fist tight. Krystal just chuckled, "Seems like you haven't learnt your lesson eh? Maybe if I let this kiddo here pay for your words..." She went up and gently caressed Kai's cheek as Kai flinched in disgust, "you will feel remorseful." With that, she kicked Kai hard in his stomach, then immediately looking up to see my reaction. You was at a loss, you didn't expect Krystal to hurt Kai upon your insulting words. You covered your mouth and widened you eyes, finally getting down and give Kai a hand.

You gently grabbed onto his arm and slung it behind your neck, ignoring the presence of Krystal at that moment. Too late to make a move, Krystal added another hard step on your back, causing you to fall forward. The chain reaction made Kai being pulled forward too. You sat up, adding pressure to your already blue black arm due to the impact of the hit when you were force down by gravity. You shot a death look at Krystal once again, only to see her mocking you, as if she saw a clown. You quickly stood up and gave her a hard push to the ground, then when she was in contact with the cold ground, you topped it up with your feet. Feeling one step not enough, you added another, and another. Krystal got furious and grabbed onto your legs harshly. You wanted to move back but she trapped your legs in her palms. You violently shakes it off but Krystal pulled it hardly and you fell. Trying to calm the pain on your back down, Krystal stood up at the same time. She crouched down slowly, meeting your eye level while having her leg on your abdomen. She giggled, "Victory is mine isn't it?" You rolled your eyes. She chuckle once again, before spatting the word 'Loser' in your face. You spit on her face. She released the step and went back, straight. She scoffed, quickly wiping the spit off her face. Taking the chance while she is busy, you helped Kai up quickly and left the building, leaving Krystal flustered behind.