-13- Breaking Up

Christmas Special

Member: D.O.

*********************************

You woke up when you heard your phone ringing. You pick it up from your bedside table and answer it without looking at the caller's id.

you: hello?

other line: yah! You just woke up?

you: Kyungsoo oppa!

you brighten up after bearing that familiar voice on the other line.

Kyungsoo: (Y/N)-ah, can we meet at the same place we first met later at night? I got something to tell you.

you: sure

you said while nodding your head even though he could not see it.

You did your morning routine and walk down the stairs when you see the calendar on the wall. "25 dec 25 dec....OH IT'S CHRISTMAS TODAY!" **hmm....Kyungsoo oppa wanna meet me today, could he probably have a surprise for me?** you thought, conceited.

- At night -

You wore your dress and began jump-walking towards the beach, the place that both of you met. You can see Kyungsoo's back as soon as you reach the beach. You ran up to him and gave him a back hug."Merry Christmas oppa" you said. He turned around and face you, with his famous serious expression. "(Y/N)-ah" he started. "L-let's break up" he continued. You widened your eyes apon hearing that sentence. "w-what? Y-you're kidding me right?" you asked, unable to believe the fact that he don't love you anymore.

"I'm sorry" he said and walked away without answering your question. You broke down right at the moment he turned his back to you. You both get together at this place and break up at the same exact spot. Guess you have to spend Christmas alone from now on... || END ||