-33- The pillow of nightmares

Member: D.O.
done by Admin Phoeb
*******************************

Receiving an invitation to go to the night market from Kyungsoo, a.k.a D.O., I picked up a sleeveless tang top and a blue jeans and paired them with a sneakers before walking to the night market with Kyungsoo. F.Y.I. I'm that kind of girl that is cold and doesn't show my emotion out easily, completely different from those girls who always do aegyo or cry. That's just... urgh disgusting. Strolling through the night market, I was about to turn bored, but something caught my eyes. It's a small pillow, not just any simple pillow, but hand-sewed on a favourite cartoon of mine, Pororo. What stuffed inside to create the softness of the pillow wasn't cotton, but seeds instead. Growing fond of it, I pat Kyungsoo's shoulder lightly, requesting, "Kyungsoo oppa, isn't this pillow cute?" I asked with my poker face even though I'm squealing inside. "Oh it is... wait, you think it's cute?!" he widened his eyes, taken aback by my taste of things. "hey! what do you mean by that?!" I asked back, furrowing my eyebrows. He just smiled slyly.

Heading back home with the pillow in my hand, I went to our shared room to pick out my pyjama before heading to the bathroom to have a nice shower , afterwards going to the bed with my new pillow. As soon as I laid down on it, I drifted off to sleep...

Going to the amusement park with Kyungsoo the next day, we played all kind of rides, including the haunted house, which turned out to be a twist as Kyungsoo is the one screaming instead of me. Last ride, the one I was craving for the most -- roller coaster. "Oppa! Oppa! Let's go for the roller coaster!" I screamed excitedly, pointing towards the roller coaster that made everyone scream their lungs out. "Err..... m-maybe next time?" he stuttered anxiously, showing the obvious anxiety in him, which make me chuckled. "Oppa, are you scared?" I teased him while giving him that pedo face look. "Err... haha... what do you think?" he replied with an awkward laugh, scraching the nape of his neck while avioding my eye contact. "Well then, I'm going myself. Remember to wait for me here." I told him as I left for the roller coaster. The hyper self of mine is activated. "Annyeong oppa!" I waved as it's my turn to take the ride. "Oh annyeong!" He replied, shooting me an unsure look.

I ran up to choose my seat and as soon as I sat down, I pushed down the handle, which got stuck all of a sudden. I turned and search for a empty seat but sadly none was left anymore. ** aish... i shouldn't had ran up first...** I thought, mentally slapping myself "Excuse me...  can you help me with this handle?" I called out for the worker. He came up to me and tried to push the handle down, which he eventually succeeded, but I knew, i knew the handle was still loose. The ride had started with me panicking. **Shit.. I'm doom...** as the ride got higher, I got more nervous than before, tightening my grip on the handle, I was scared that the handle will loosen suddenly. When the ride went downwards in a faster pace, all I could remember was falling out of the roller coaster and fell onto the floor, head first. Kyungsoo was there, he was there running towards me, and that's all I see before passing out.

-months later-

I walked up to our shared house and reached out my hand, going to turn the handle when a hand stoped me. Turning around, I saw an unfamiliar lady. "Yes? May I help you?" I asked politely, supposing the lady was asking for help. "Young lady... you're gone for nine months... " she said, causing me to look at her weirdly. ** nine months? gone? what does she mean?** The lady then went off before I could protest. Entering the house, I walked up the stairs towards our shared room. Turning the handle and peek inside, I saw Kyungsoo sitting on the edge of the bed, covering his face with his palms. The only sound that echoed through the room was Kyungsoo sobbing. "Oppa!" I called out, which startled him a little. He instantly looked up and widened his eyes, the widest I've ever seen from him. His eyes are red, most probably from all the crying, but why did he cry? I snapped out of my thought when he hugged me suddenly, so tightly that I could barely breath. "O-oppa, I n-need a-air" i said. "Bogosippo... no... it's impossible, I saw you falling out!" He said after loosening his hug and snuggled into my neck. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confusely, just now was the lady and now Kyungsoo? What the heck? "Y-you don't remember? " he stuttered, looking straight into my eyes. "No... what do you mean?" I asked curiously, becoming more confused than ever. "Ah, nothing, nothing much." he said and smiled, but it's obviously a forced one.