-36- Acting

Member: Xiumin
done by admin Phoeb
*************************
You are a professional actress with nice figure and beautiful features, whom is working in Moonlight entertainment. You are wildly popular amongst the entire Asia and was a huge idol. Being professional, you often receive invitation requesting you to act as a female role of a drama/movie. Just two days ago, you receive another invitation to act as a female lead. It happens that your character is a girl with a cool personality, the one that likes speed especially.

You made your way to the shooting place. Once you've reached, you took the script from one of the assistant after greeting almost everyone there. You sat at the resting area, memorizing your script while waiting for the director to get the equipments ready.

You are actually really good when it comes to memorizing, so within half an hour, you already memorized the part that you have to act for today's shooting. You walked towards the director upon hearing him calling for you. You can already see the Lamborghini they've prepared for your shooting today. Getting yourself ready, the director shouted, 'action' and you started the engine.

On the other hand, a drunken man was driving towards the road that you're shooting in, which had already been placed the safety barriers, indicating not to pass through. Stopping his car when he saw the sign, he shouted, "YAH! WHO THE FUCK DARE TO BLOCK MY WAY?! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE!" The staffs ran towards his direction to see what's the commotion about. They tried to tell the man about the shooting but the man was too drunk to even understand what they're saying. He started his engine again and drove pass the sign, heading towards the direction of your car.

Still having no idea about the drunk man, you continue driving and acting until, "CUT! CUT! STOP THE CAR (Y/N)! STOP THE CAR NOW!" you heard the director shouted over the hidden earphone. Before you could even react, the car had crashed into yours, which lead you to unconsciousness in a split second.

Waking up, you are greeted by a white ceiling, white walls, white bedsheet and white curtain, basically everything here are white in colour, giving you a peace feeling. You raised your hand to reach your eye level, turning your hand front to back, you immediately knew how pale you were. Turning to the side, you found a familiar figure holding onto your hand tightly. He seems to sense your movement as he look up from his slumber and stared at you, it's your boyfriend, Xiumin. His eyes suddenly widened. "YOU'RE AWAKE!" he exclaimed, and hugged you tightly. "Oh my god you make me worried sick!" he continued. He pulled away, scanning your body once again and you just stare at him blankly. "Yah! You're forbided to act in that movie! I'm not letting you risk your life for acting, it's too dangerous you heard me?!" he exclaimed.

Still in dazed, you stare blankly at him until he hugged you again. Your eyes socket turned back to its normal size and you hugged him back. "Nae...arasso" you answered. "Oppa, wanna sit here?" you move your body to the side, providing some space for him and pat your hand on the empty area. Xiumin just nodded his head.

But instead of sitting, he laid on your bed and hugged your waist tightly, snuggling into the crook of your neck. Hugging back, you lay your head on Xiumin's chest, eventually falling asleep in a few minutes. Opening his eyes after making sure that you're asleep, he used his elbow to support himself while staring at your angel-like face, until his hand are tired, he laid down beside you again and hugged you tightly, drifted into lala land within minutes... || END ||