-5- Chanyeol Part 3

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I turn my head to the side and realised that a boy with soft brown hair is lying his head beside me. He notice that I'm awake so he look up, it's Baekhyun, one of my besties.

Baekhyun's p.o.v

// flashback //

I was walking down the street when i saw (y/n), my best friend or should i say...my crush. I was about to go up and greet her when i saw a car approaching her fast. She seems to be crying and she dash out of the road without looking. She didn't notice that a car was coming her way and before i could call her, the car hit her, hard. (y/n) was flung a distance away and landed on the ground with a loud thud. Everyone gasped when they witnessed the accident. Blood began to ooze out of (y/n)'s head...

// end of flashback //

still baekhyun's p.o.v

**I've called all the members and inform them about (y/n)'s condition, is about time that they arr...** "BOOM!" the sound of the door being bang cut my thought. All the members had arrived. Chanyeol look the most worried and his eyes showed me that he cried before he came here. Well of cause, (y/n) is his girl friend after all.

Chanyeol's p.o.v

//flashback //

I received a call, is from Baekhyun hyung. "yeoboseyo?" i answered the phone. What he said next almost made me drop my phone. **(Y/N) got into an accident? Oh god i feel so guilty right now... What if she die? I can't live without her! I regret everything... i shouldn't have bring Eunji home...i shouldn't have...** I cried my heart out after hearing the tragic news. I take my car key and drive myself to the hospital.

// Back to present //

I walk towards (y/n)'s bed and she look at me with a blank face. "Who are you?"

|| TBC ||

EXO IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara