-19- All I want for Christmas, is you

Christmas Special

Member: Kai
********************************

The cheerful chirping of the birds heralded a new day. The cold wind cast its cool all around. You woke up from your deep slumber and walk down the stairs, finding Kai, your boyfriend was sitting on the couch of the living room. You look at him confusely, wondering why he's at your house. "Morning Jagiya!" he turned and saw you at the stairs and greeted while waving at you. "Morning oppa, why are you here?" you asked, approaching him slowly. "Go get ready, we're going out today!" he said and smile at you sweetly.

You were confused but you dressed up anyways. You wore your thick sweater since it's still winter. You walked down the stairs and meet Kai who is already at his car, waiting.

- In the car -

"So..where are we going?" You asked and look at his face, furrowing your eyebrows. "We're going 'somewhere over the rainbow, way up high'." he sang. "Yah oppa, be serious!" you said softly but firm. "Haha you'll know when we get there" he laughed, refusing to answer your question. You turned around and pulled out your phone, deciding to listen to music. "We've reached!" just as you're about to play the song, Kai shouted. You puffed out your cheek and looked up, realising that he brought you to the ski yard, which somewhere you really wanna go for a long time. Overjoyed, you leaped up and put your arm around Kai's neck. "Yes!!! Thanks oppa, for bringing me here!!" You broke the hug and stared into his eyes.

- At the Ski course -

You both when to the high 'mountain' at the back, planning to have a competition there. "Ok (Y/N), if I win your gonna give me whatever I want and if you win, you can ask anything from me all right?" he shouted so that you can hear him. You nodded your head and he start counting, "3.....2.....1.....GO!" and guess what? He won! "Why are you so fast? Did you do this before?" you panted and rested your hands on your knees. "Ermmm.....sort of but surprisingly you did not fall though it's your first time!" he said cheekily. Ignoring him, your attention was caught by the thick layer of snow. You ran away from him and dug your hands into the snow. A sense of euphoria swept over you when you touched the snow for the first time. You build a snow ball, throwing at his face and laughed before running to the ski lift.

You stand at the queue and wait for him to come. He was taking long so you thought that he's not gonna have revenge on you but you're wrong, he had handful of snow and pour it on your head and you shivered when some of it went inside your shirt which make him laugh out loud. Luckily there's not much people, if not you two will get weird stares from the others.

- fast forward to after ski lift -

The sky has darkened as you both walk towards the store to buy some snacks. "(Y/N)-ah, you still owe me something." he said, referring to the competition earlier.  You thought for a while and understood. You pull out your wallet and ask him, "So, what do you want? " you look at him, pouting a little bit. "All I want for Christmas, is you." He sang and wrap his arms around you, trapping you in a tight embrace as he rested his chin on your head. You laughed in the hug and asked, "Since when do you like to sing so much?" "Since i met you" he sang again. "Merry Christmas oppa" you said smiling. "Merry Christmas" || END ||