-26- Misunderstood

Member: D.O.
********************************

It was long time ago ever since you and Kyungsoo had a fight. It was a mistake, all was a mistake.

*Flashback*

"Kyungsoo-ah, you must believe me, I am not the one that hurt her, she started the fight!" You tried to explain but Kyungsoo just cover his ears and walked over to his cousin. "Oppa, I just wanted to befriend her and she threw me tantrums and hit me!" His cousin claimed while crying and pointed at you. You was definitely mad at her for all her acts, "Kyungsoo-ah, you believe me don't you?" You went over and tucked on Kyungsoo's sleeve, hoping that he will understand. Instead, he shrugged your hand off, "She is my only cousin, I know her more than anyone, she will never do these kind of things. I couldn't believe that you'd hurt her just to get her away from me! Who do you think you are, huh?" Kyungsoo scoffed and walked away, pulling his cousin along. You started to cry, why would he believe his cousin rather than you? You ran up and grabbed his wrist, "Look here Kyungsoo, she's-" before you could even end my sentence, Kyungsoo turned and gave you a hard slap. You held your cheek in horror as you started to cry. "I could've never lived with someone like you, don't appear infront of me ever again." He left these words to me before leaving. "K-kyungsoo-ah..." You stuttered as you witnessed him walking away.

*End of Flashback*

Since you've broke up so long ago, you do not want to think of what had happened. You are now focusing on your acting career and had become quite popular. Now, you are casted for a new romance movie and the script reading is today afternoon. Packing your things, you glanced at your watch and checked the time. It's 12.00p.m., half an hour more before the script reading. You rushed out of your dorm and went over to the meeting place. As you reach, you saw the director and some other stuff are already waiting there. You walked up and started to read the script. You are cast for the female lead role and the male lead role has yet to arrive. Suddenly, you saw a car stopping by and when the door open, it was...

"Kyung...Kyungsoo?" You stood up from your seat. He stood there, dumbfounded. "Why are you here?" You asked, surprised. Then, you heard your director shout, "Ah! The male lead is here!" Wait... Kyungsoo is the male lead? So... I am suppose to act as couple with him? You thought. "WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT THE MALE LEAD WAS HIM?!" You shouted and glared at your director. "Well..." The director scratched the nape of his neck, unable to produce an excuse. "You know what? screw this, I'm not gonna act in this movie anymore." You scoffed and threw the script on the table before leaving.

As you walked pass Kyungsoo, he grabbed your arm. "Let me go." You tried to be calm. "(Y/N)-ah..." You could hear his about-to-cry voice although you were back-facing him. You held your tears and struggle to let go. Instead, he tightened his grip and sobbed, "I was wrong... I'm sorry I could've believe you. My cousin's close friend told me everything. My cousin's plan... and everything. I-I'm sorry..." His words faded away. "Let.me.go." You repeated. "I say LET.ME.GO!" You said it again. "YAH! Let me go or else-"You got interrupted as Kyungsoo pulled you in for a  back hug.

"Yah... I'm sorry... I really am... I should have believed you. I should have known you better. I should have stood up for you. I'm such an idiot aren't I? I don't deserve you!" He cried even harder. This time, you couldn't control anymore. You let your tears burst and you held tight on his arms which was curled around your waist. "L-Let.me.go..." your words started to become shaky. Slowly, Kyungsoo started to release his hug. You turned around and you both locked eye contact with each other. He reached his hand out and tried to hold yours, "(Y/N)-ah... I-" You interrupted him with a welcoming slap.

"Do you know how hard was it for me to know that you'd rather trust your stupid cousin than me? How hard was it to forget you and move on? How hard was it for me to bear the pain and avoid for remembering you again? DO YOU?!" You scolded while crying. He held onto his cheek and looked at you with his wide eyes.

You turned away and avoided eye contact with him. You wiped away your tears and said, "That's it for you and me." You walk away towards your car. Kyungsoo chase after you and block you from entering the car. " Move away" you said, glaring at him. "Not until you forgive me..." he replied looking at you sternly. You try to push him away but he didn't butch. Without warning, he hold your cheeks with both of his hand and smashed his lips on yours.

You tried to break free but he's too strong. After much trying, you finally gave up and decided to kiss him back. After all, you can't deny the fact that you miss his soft lips on yours. After what seems like eternity, he finally break the kiss and both of you look into each other's eyes again. "Can you forgive me already?" he ask again. You kept quiet as you felt your cheek getting hot.

"Yah... I'm sorry... forgive me, pretty please?" he plead. You lowered your head down in embarrassment. "P-pabo..." You said and gave him a tight hug. He was shocked at first but he curled his arms around your back and hugged you back. He then whispered in your ears, "So.... that's a yes?" You nodded your head hard.

"Hana, dul, set, action!" the director shout. Kyungsoo slowly lean forward with his eyes closed. Your lips were connected and fireworks started to burst behind you. "I've been waiting for this for years, Jagiya. If I could live a year shorter just to repeat this moment, I will do it again and again until I turn old and until I could never stand up again and I wish, you would be there, holding me in your hands, and be there for me." I broke the kiss and ended my speech.

|| END ||