-11- Chanyeol Part 8

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

"Baekhyun oppa? Why are you here? " i asked. "oh (y/n)-ah, i just walked pass and decided to wait for you," he reply, rubbing the nape of his neck. I just nodded in reply.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

** phew...lucky she didn't notice my strange behavior. I can't let her know that I waited for her on purpose just to get Chanyeol away from her if he came... that bastard...** "kaja" i said and we started heading towards the direction of her house.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

Through out the trip, none of us talk. It was silence yet not awkward at all ( since he's my best friend). "Baekhyun oppa" i said , breaking the ice. "yeah?" "t-thanks for today" "for what? " he ask. "about... Chanyeol and walking me home" i said forcing a smile. "Oh, you're welcome " he replied, plastering a smile on his face.

- few weeks later -

Ever since that day, Baekhyun started to wait for me outside the store and walk me home afterwards. He even help me to get Chanyeol away when he came and he even took care of me when I'm sick. I kinda have a slight crush on him. I mean, why not right? He's caring, helpful, he don't drink and most of all....... he's not like Chanyeol. Not like Chanyeol who will hurt my feelings...

-next day-

My phone rang when i was watching television in the living room. I reached for my phone from the table and glanced on the screen. The contact name showed 'Bacon oppa'.

B: Morning ja- (Y/N)!

He said cheerfully as i answered the phone.

me: sup oppa

B: since it's your day off today, wanna hang out?

me: oh yeah! yes i wanna!

B: I'll pick you up at 7 then, don't be late!

He said as he hang up the phone. I take a look at my digital clock and realised that it's only 4 in the afternoon. I took a bath and wore a simple white shirt with a black leather jacket and skinny jeans. I sit on the couch and continue watching the tv until my doorbell rang, indicating that Baekhyun has arrived. My pick up my bag and walk out of the house.

- At the cinema-

We've decided to watch a movie just now in the car. Baekhyun went to buy the tickets while I bought all the snacks and we walked in to find our seats. || TBC ||