-10- Chanyeol Part 7

(y/n)'s p.o.v

"What do you want now?" I turned my head to a side, trying my best to avoid looking at him.

"We need to talk" he said and went to hold my hand. "I've nothing to talk to you" i slapped his hand away and tried to close the door in his face but he block it by placing his feet between the door frame. "Ouch!" he whined and use both his hand to push the door open again. He swiftly step in my house and closed the door behind him. "Get out" i said, trying to be as calm as possible. "No, let me said what i have to say first" he plead. I stood silent, signaling him to continue. " I don't know why I'm like that but... mianhae, jinja. I still love you... Please...Can we be back together?" "Do you think sorry can solve everything?! I can't believe you did that... And for your information, you told me that you don't love me anymore . Let's just end this..." i yelled and look at him sternly, holding back my tears. "we're ...over...let's just be friend from now on" i continue my sentence and walked away.

" Andwae! (y/n) Please, I'm really sorry!" he beg. I froze in my steps, tears about to fall. It remained like this until the atmosphere turned a little more calm. Knowing Chanyeol, he won't leave so easily, hence I dash towards my bedroom and lock the door, leaving Chanyeol in the living room. Few moments later, I heard sobbing. I took my phone from the nightstand and dialled Baekhyun's number.

"yeoboseyo?" the person on the other side said.

me: "oh oppa, can you help me with something please?"

Baek: "Sure, what is it?"

me: "Chanyeol is at my house n-"

Baek: "Say what? he's at your house? Why is he there? "

me: "he came and ask me to go back for him but i rejected it. He won't go off so easily so... can you come and bring him away? The door is not lock by the way."

Baek: "oh ok, i will arrived in about 5-10 minutes"

me: " Thanks oppa"

I stay the next few minutes lying on the bed in my room. I hear some noises outside so i assume that Baekhyun had came. I waited till the noise was gone. i then slowly open my door room and peeped outside. I walked halfway down the stairs and bent my body to peak again, to find nobody downstairs. I sigh in relief and went to prepare for my work again.

- fast forward to after work -

I walk out of the shop and turn my body to the left. I was shock to see....... || TBC ||