'Breaking up'

This was a request by MaraLinart31 I hope it's alright :)

ALSO HARRY LOOKED AMAZING IN THE TPWK MUSIC VIDEO, I LOVED IT!!

Louis' P.O.V

I didn't want to do this. But we had no choice. It was all too much, and it was impacting both Harry and I. We couldn't even whisper to each other in front of the public. And It hurt to be hidden from the one you love, it was like you were stuck in a glass room, you can look at what you love, but you can't touch it. It's locked away from you, and that hurts more than anything because it's right there, you can see it so clearly, but you can't do anything else.

So Harry and I came up with an idea, we were going to fake an argument in front of management, and I know what your thinking. How is that going to make it better? Well, if management think we're not together anymore they will stop pressuring us to stop doing certain things and they might stop with the beards, and at least then it might become easier.

So here I was sat on the couch with Niall, Liam and Zayn while I waited for Harry to finish recording, we had been having small 'arguments' for the last few days to make it seem more real when we have the proper argument in front of management. We were going to do it after recording when most of our management come and sit in the same room as us while they sort out our schedules. Although one thing we should have probably done, was tell the boys. They have no idea that we're not actually fighting.

Oops.

Suddenly the door opened and my curly haired boyfriend walked out with his bandanna keeping his hair out his face. I tried to hide my smile as I watched him walk over to the same couch I was on.

He sat down and leaned closer so he could whisper in my ear. "Are we going to tell the boys?" He asked.

"We probably should, but we're going to have to do it now." I whispered back as Harry nodded and stood up.

"Guys can we talk to you?" Harry asked them and they all stood up and nodded but just as we were about to tell them, Niall was called away by one of our crew. Harry and I told Liam and Zayn what we were going to do and we hoped that we could tell Niall in time because I think Niall loved our relationship more than we do, and he might have a heart attack if he thinks the argument is real.

The boys understood why we were doing it and said that they will stand by whatever we do for our relationship. And just as Niall walked back in, so did the head of our management team. I sighed and rolled my eyes when he started talking. "Boys, we have an interview in an hour so we need to go now." He said sternly as we all stood their with our mouth wide open.

"Now?!" I yelled as Richard, our head of management, glared at me.

"Yes Louis, do you have a problem with that?" He shot back and I scoffed.

"Many. You can't just tell us an hour before something is supposed to happen, we were supposed to record and then be able to relax for once!" I yelled getting worked up, I felt Harry entwine his hand with mine and gently squeeze it.

"Well we didn't know you would have an interview today, but the opportunity came up and it would be good for your image if you do this and talk about your album." He said with his arms crossed as our bodyguards entered the room as well.

I shook my head and tried to pace around, something I did when I was annoyed, but Harry grabbed my hand tighter and kept me in place and rested his forehead against my back. "Our image? It's always about our image." I mumbled as I looked down at the ground.

"Of course it is, you stupid boy! Do you think people are going to like you if they know your gay or if you don't seem interested in your work. I'm the one who keeps your career alive!" Richard yelled, and I could tell Harry knew I was getting mad because he started to whisper something to me.