Do you still love me?

Just a warning that there will be slight smut in this, nothing major as they don't go all the way. Anygay I hope you enjoy and please comment :)

3rd person P.O.V

Louis and Harry haven't spoken since they broke up in 2016, it's now 2018 and they have both been nominated for awards at the Brits. They have tried to avoid each other as It hurts seeing one another but still not be able to be with them. They broke up just after the hiatus started because the pressure from management and trying to pretend that they hated each other when really they loved each other. A lot. so they decided to end it one night and they both went their separate ways. They would hear about each other and it would hurt but it also made them feel less broken.

Louis has been nominated for the male solo artist and song of the year (Miss you). Harry has been nominated for male solo artist and best album (Fine Line).

Louis' P.O.V

For the past month I've been trying to figure out what to do at the Brits, I haven't seen harry for two years and now were going to be in the same room, possibly watching each other get an award. I remember why we broke up but I cant help but feel like I still love him. But I don't want to love him anymore. That only got us both hurt, I can't put myself or Harry through that again. He's probably moved on anyway.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. How am I going to be able to look at him and listen to him after we've ignored each other for 2 years? Oh god, what if I have to talk to him. Nope can't do that. I picked up my phone and dialed the one person who I knew could help me. Liam.

"Hey Lou, you okay mate?" I let out a breath I never knew I was holding when I hear his voice.

"No Liam, I don't know what to do tonight, How am I supposed to look at him and not think of everything that we were before." I hear Liam sigh before talking.

"Louis, you still love him don't you?" I ran another hand through my feathery hair.

"No, I mean, yes. No." I groaned "I don't know Li. I'm so confused." Liam chuckled.

"This reminds me of when we were back on X Factor and you said those exact words when I asked you if you liked Harry."

~Flashback~

Liam's P.O.V

I Saw the way Louis was looking at Harry when we were filming the video diary today. I've never seen him look at someone like that. WAIT. Does he like Harry? As in more than friends. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

"Louis?" I called out. I saw him look up at me from the couch. "Can I talk to you about something?" I looked at Harry before looking back at Louis "It's kind of important." He furrowed his brows but stood up and followed me to the garden anyway.

"What did you want to talk about?" He said as we sat down on the grass at the far end of the garden.

"Well, Uhh I" I looked him in the eyes "Do you like Harry?" He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Yeah, of course I like him." I sighed.

"No Louis, I mean do you LIKE him, like him?" I saw the way his head lowered as he looked like he was trying to think.

"No, I mean yes. No." He looked up at me and groaned "I don't know Li, I'm so confused." He looked like he was about to cry so I pulled him into a hug .

"It's okay Louis, You don't have to know right now." I said honestly. I heard him sniffle.

"I think I like him more than a friend Liam, why do I like him like that? I shouldn't." I brought his head up to look at me.