I didn't want to hurt you.

This is a request from @Harrysfruitobsession so I hope I do it justice :)

Harry's P.O.V

It was my first time being back in London since 2016, when the band went on hiatus and Louis and I broke up. I haven't seen him since, I've seen all the other boys but I just couldn't bring myself to see Louis. I still feel the same about him and it hurt so much when we broke up but Louis said it was getting too difficult, management were always in the way, he was always doing pap stunts with Eleanor and we barely got any time together. Sometimes I wish that we weren't famous and that we could have had a normal relationship without all the drama we had, and then maybe we would still be together. Just maybe.

I had just got off the train and it all felt to familiar, I remembered how I would always meet Louis here. He would have his skateboard in his arms and he would have packed a bag of clothes so we could have a weekend away somewhere with no one else around. I sighed and walked up the stairs to where my driver was waiting.

"Hello Mr Styles." He said as he opened the door to let me in.

"Thanks Jerry." I said as I climbed into the car, he shut the door behind me and got into the drivers seat.

"Where to?" He asked turning to look at me, I thought about going straight to the studio but I was too tired so I decided to wait until tomorrow.

"My house please." I smiled at him and he nodded and started the car, I looked out the window just watching the world fall behind me for a few minutes before Jerry spoke.

"Meet any fans at the train station?" He asked not taking his eyes of the road.

"A few, I took pictures then asked not to say where I was, They agreed thankfully." I smiled remembering how sweet they all are.

"Of course the agreed Mr Styles, those fans would do anything for you." I thought about what Jerry said, They really are the best people.

We pulled up into my driveway after 20 minutes, Jerry stopped the car and opened my door. I thanked him and got out, walking towards my front door as he drove away. I unlocked the door and walked in, taking my shoes of and putting my bags down. I sighed and looked around the quiet, empty house. I walked upstairs and straight into my room so I could take a very needed nap, I didn't bother changing my clothes I just got into my bed and as soon as I laid down I let sleep take over.

~

I woke up feeling very hungry, I sat up and looked outside the window seeing how dark it was outside, I picked up my phone and checked the time. 8:34pm. No wonder I was hungry, I last ate this morning at 7am, I stood up and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and frowned when I saw no food at all, 'great' I thought as I walked back over to my shoes, I would just order dinner but then I still have no food in the morning so I just decided the go to the shop that luckily is only a 5 minute walk from here. I opened the door and walked out into the cold autumn air, shivering when a gust of wind hit me.

After a 5 minutes I reached the shop and I walked in relaxing at the feeling of warmth, I walked further in and started looking for things I could get that could last me a few days before I will go for a proper shop during the day. I was looking at the bread section when I heard a voice that I haven't heard in almost 5 years, I stopped what I was doing and slowly turned around trying to look for him. There was no one around me, was I imagining it? Suddenly I saw a man around 5'6 walking around the corner with his phone in his hand. I dropped what I was holding making a bang when it hit the floor causing the brown haired boy to look up.

"Harry?" He whispered not taking his eyes of mine, I was in too much shock that I didn't answer him. He took another step forward slowly, he looked upset, shocked and slightly confused at the same time. He shook his head and muttered something to himself before he looked up at me again but this time with a confident look on his face and he was smirking. "Cat got your tongue?" He said smirking more. I didn't feel so shocked anymore, I was mad. I was mad at him. He didn't call or try to contact me in 4 and a half years and then he sees me for the first time in ages and he acts all cocky. It broke me when he left after saying goodbye and in that moment all I wanted was him, but now I was mad that he was able to hurt me so much by just saying goodbye.