"We have to tell them."

This was requested by Bakeryoioii I hope you like it, it's basically pure fluff.

Favourite song off Harry's house?

Also lately I've been extremely exhausted and busy so i haven't been writing much, try to be patient with me until I finish my GCSE's and have more time to write :)

Enjoy.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry tightened his hand around Louis' as they walked home. They'd been friends for five years and had been dating for almost a year after Louis admitted his feelings when hanging out with Harry one night. They were now seventeen and everyone in school was jealous of how in love the couple was.

The only problem?

They hadn't told their families yet.

The entire school knew about them being together after Louis kissed Harry before one of his football games, only a few people saw but the news spread like wildfire. Two of the most popular boys in their school were dating.

There wasn't really a reason they hadn't said anything they just were a little worried at first so they decided to wait but then the longer they waited the harder it got to say anything.

"You did call your mum and say you were staying over right?" Harry asked as they reached his door, letting go of each other as he opened the door.

"Yeah, don't worry. I called her at lunch. She's fine with it." Louis smiled, he really wanted to lean forward and kiss his boyfriend but then Anne came out the kitchen and saw them.

"Ah! Louis!" She opened her arms and walked towards him, pulling him into a hug. "It's been too long since you've come round. I missed seeing you."

Louis smiled and easily accepted the hug as Harry put his shoes and bag on the floor. "I'll have to come over every Friday then." He replied.

"Your family should all come round for dinner tomorrow, I haven't had a chance to talk to Jay yet but if you're all free then we have to all eat together again."

"I would love to, but I have a football game tomorrow night. I'm sure mum and the girls would love to come over though." Louis shrugged off his bag and shoes.

"Are they not going to your game?"

"They watch them all the time, missing one won't make much difference."

Anne seemed to be thinking but before she could reach an answer Harry spoke up. "Or we could all come watch your game? And then get dinner after." He suggested, his eyes locked on Louis.

"Yeah, I'd love that." Louis smiled as Anne nodded in confirmation.

"Alright then. We'll do that." She kissed Harry's head before turning for the kitchen. "I'll call Jay now."

Both boys waited until she was out of sight before they started talking and walking up the stairs. "How'd you come up with that plan?" Louis asked as he pushed Harry's bedroom door open.

"Well, if we were gonna have a dinner it would mean I couldn't watch you play. And so I thought of another option where I can watch you play and we all have dinner together still." Harry shrugged, closing the door as Louis sat down on his bed.

"I've gotta win then." Louis smirked as his boyfriend walked closer, coming to stand in front of him.

"You will." Harry smiled stepping in between his open legs and running his hands through his feathery brown hair. "You always do."