One day... I'll see you again.

So I'm currently sobbing at 10pm because of something I just read and I wanted to do my own one.... I'm sorry in advance

I'm also currently writing a chapter but it's taking a while, especially with school and all that stuff. I'm hoping it's out tomorrow:)

Harry's P.O.V

I was stood out on our balcony when I heard the footsteps behind me. "Haz come inside it's cold out there" Louis said as he stood in the doorway. I didn't say anything I just looked up at the sky, it was once bright and blue and now it's dark and clouded. "Harry?" Louis called again as he stepped out onto the balcony with me.

"Look at the sky Lou" I said as he stood next to me. "Why does there have to be a war?" I whispered looking down. Louis had received his drafting letter this morning and he left tomorrow night, I don't want him to go.

"I don't know Love. Sometimes things happen and we need to fix them." He whispered back to me as he looked out at the sky.

"But why do they need you? You can stay, you stay with me. Because- because I need you." My voice broke as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I can't stay lovely, you know that. I don't have a choice." He said as he brought my body closer to his.

"Don't leave me lou" I cried into his chest as he rocked us back and forth. "I can't lose you."

"Your not going to lose me Harry, I'm gonna come home." He whispered into my ear before kissing the top of my curls. "Cmon let's go inside" he said as he put his hand on my back and led us inside.

I walked inside of our house and sat down on couch and fiddled with my hands as Louis sat down next to me. "Listen to me love, Everything will be okay because you will be safe." He said tilting my head up to look at him.

"But what about you! What are they gonna do to you!" I yelled as tears came to my eyes once again.

"They're not gonna hurt me Haz, they won't get the opportunity."

I shook my head and stood up as I started to pace the room. "You don't understand Louis, not matter what, when you come back you will be different, there will be blood on your hands, you would have taken a life."

"Would you rather they had mine?" He said standing up.

I shook my head "Never."

"Then what do you expect me to do Harry!? Hide? Run away like a coward!? I'm going to do something for our country, so we don't lose touch with reality and people can grow up in place where there is no war still going and the only worry is finding a job or passing school, not if a bomb will land in your garden." He said raising his voice slightly.

I sighed and looked at the clock. "I'm going to go to bed." I whispered as I walked towards the stairs.

"Harry wait, I'm not letting you go to bed upset." He said grabbing my arm and pulling my body into his embrace. "I love you haz." He whispered as he held me in our living room.

"I love you more Lou." I whispered into his neck before kissing it lightly.

"Smile for me sunshine, you're beautiful when you smile" he said as he pulled away. I just blushed and looked down, he pulled me back into his chest and we stayed like that for a while, I was just listening to the sound of his heartbeats as he hummed into my ear.

"I know it's a sad reality Harry, I don't want to go to war, I don't want to leave you. If there was a way out of this I would take it. I would take you away from this place. We would stay somewhere together, no one else would know we were there, and I would give you the perfect life." Louis kissed my head and carried on " we would get married and get a load of cats and dogs, we would wake up next to each other every morning and I would complain to you for waking me up until you gave me the right amount of kisses. I want to be able to do everything with you. And I Know you think this-" he reached over to the table and picked up his drafting letter. "Is going to take me away from you, but it won't. My heart and soul will always find yours."