I do.

Okay so I have been putting off doing one like this as I just feel like I'm not going to do it justice but I have major writers block and I can't think of anything else and I wanted to put one up today as tomorrow is my birthday and I probably wont have time to write anything till Saturday. This was also originally a request from Harrysfruitobsession <3

Anyway I hope it's not too bad and you guys like it, and I've never been to a wedding so If this is inaccurate don't come for me :)

Also please if you have any ideas or requests, let me know.

Louis' P.O.V

I stared into the mirror as Liam sat next to me and my hairstylist, Lauren, finished off my hair. I was shaking and my hands were sweating. Today. Today is the day I marry my best friend. The day I marry Harry. My Harry.

"Lou? Louis?" I heard Liam say next to me as he brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I hummed looking at him as my hairstylist walked away as she had finished my hair.

"You're all done, we just need to get your suit jacket and find Zayn." He said standing up.

"Find Zayn? Liam what do you mean find him?" I said starting to panic, I didn't want anything to go wrong today.

"Lou, calm down. He just left an hour ago he will be back soon" He said calmly as he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"An hour ago?!" I yelled as I paced around. "Liam how is this going to work if my best man has disappeared?!" I had a habit of running my hands through my hair when I'm stressed but I was trying really hard not to so I wouldn't ruin my hair.

Clearly Lauren had the same worry. "Liam don't let him touch his hair!" She yelled from the door as Liam quickly walked over to me.

"Lou, just breath and relax. Zayn will be here. I promise." He smiled and sat me down on the couch opposite the suit rack.

"Okay, but if he's not it should be okay because I have another best man." I said smiling at him as I calmed down.

"Yeah. And why did you pick both of us again?" He asked me laughing a little.

"You didn't expect me to pick between you two right?"

"True. Except you let Harry take Niall."

"Yeah well I didn't want to listen to how hungry he was while getting ready and his endless question for when he can go to the buffet table." I said laughing as I looked out the window.

"You're nervous." He said after a few minutes.

"Pff me? No I'm fine." I said rubbing the sweat of my forehead.

"You don't need to be worried Lou. Harry loves you, and you love him." He smiled at me and I looked down.

"I know Li, it's just- what if he realizes he can do better than me? What if he doesn't show up?" I mumbled fiddling with my hands.

"What are you talking about Louis? Neither of you would do better with someone else, you two are perfect for each other, you complete each other. And of course he will show up, he so excited Lou, I mean nervous too but he's just happy that he can call you his." He said nudging me a little. "Nothing is going to go wrong."

"Okay, thanks Li." I breathed out looking up. "But can you please go find Zayn."

"Now on it." He stood up smiling and walked out the door leaving me alone in my dressing room.