PR.

Requested by AnnaPark041 I hope it's okay :)

Sixth form is kinda kicking my butt can't lie

Anyway enjoyyyyyyy.

3rd person P.O.V

When Harry got home that day and Louis was working out, he knew it might not be the best day to say what he needed to say.

They've been married for around six years now, together even longer, and so Harry found out pretty fast that Louis only really worked out when he was mad about something and wanted to blow off steam.

When he first walked in the door he'd been ready to walk straight over to his husband and explain what had happened but... looking at the way Louis was hitting the punching bag in their home gym he figured it could wait a little while.

He let Louis cool off before he said hello, knowing he wouldn't want to be disturbed. So when the older man walked back into the house with sweat covering his tanned skin and his hair sticking to his forehead, Harry gave him a timid smile and a quiet, "Hey, Lou."

"Hey." Louis smiled back, his shoulders dropping their tension and his muscles seeming to relax as his face changed from irritated to happy. "When did you get back?"

"A little while ago." Harry said as he watched Louis get some water. "You seemed busy so I thought I'd wait til you were done."

Louis nodded, taking a sip. "I would kiss you but I'm all sweaty so," He trailed off, placing the cup down on the kitchen island. "Let me shower then I'll come back down and say hello properly."

With that he left the kitchen and walked upstairs to what Harry assumed was going be their en-suite bathroom.

He may not have looked or sounded mad to some, but Harry could see the frustration that still simmered behind his eyes and would ask about it later. Instead he decided to start on dinner while Louis showered.

It must have been maybe twenty minutes later that Harry heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a few seconds later felt arms winding around his body in a hug. Louis kissed the side of his neck before humming. "Hello, love." He said again as Harry relaxed back into his chest.

"Hi." Harry replied, a big grin plastered on his face as Louis continued to kiss all over his neck and along his jaw.

"How was your day?" He asked a moment later, finally stepping back from Harry.

"I think I should be asking you that?" Harry said, raising an eyebrow at him. "What were you mad about?"

Louis sighed and leaned his lower back against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest. "I got a call. From your girlfriend."

Ever since Harry had started the pr stunt with Olivia Wilde around six months ago Louis hardly ever said her name instead only referred to her as 'the girlfriend'.

"Oh yeah? What did she want...?" Harry asked, his back tense as he continued stirring the sauce instead of looking at his husband.

"Just to inform me that there'd been a meeting between your managers saying that they wanted to keep the relationship going a little longer than originally planned."

Even without seeing his face Harry could hear the anger in his voice. And as much as he hated that Olivia took it upon herself to call Louis, he was glad that was one less thing to tell him.

"Yeah... I was gonna tell you over dinner. I got told just before I left. I'm sorry she called you though, you should have heard it from me." Harry turned around and reached out to pull Louis closer to him.