Kitten part 3

So this is the final part of this LONG 3part one shot. This whole idea was by Addie_your_Queen and I just lengthened it as I quite enjoyed writing it. If you want more of this or like extra details e.g Their wedding, first I love you. things like that then just message me what idea you have for little extras of their little love story :)

Also I write these listening to music and I'm struggling to write because I'm too distracted because What a feeling is playing and before that Alive was playing. 

How are you Americans doing with the election? I'm scared and I live in the UK, so I cant even imagine how worried all you guys are. I hope your all okay and Safe <33

Louis' P.O.V

It had been 3 weeks and Harry and Niall were becoming closer and Harry was finally starting to trust him, which I was glad about because I had to leave a lot more for football training now and I still didn't want to leave him alone so now Niall stays with him. 

I had just woken up at it was almost 10am and Harry was still sound asleep with his head on my chest, I was gently running my hand through his gorgeous curls and petting his head right behind his gorgeous cat ears. 

"Kitten?" I asked when I saw him smile a little, he turned and hid his head more in my chest. "Are you not going to wake up for your lovely boyfriend?" I smirked and smiled at him. Oh yeah surprise, I asked Harry to be my boyfriend around 2 weeks ago. 

"Too early" He mumbled keeping his eyes closed, I sighed and started to tickle him. "NO LOU- STOP!" He giggled thrashing around trying to get away from me. "LOUIS PLEASE IM AWAKE NOW!" He laughed jumping out the bed, I smiled and got up going to hug him. 

"Good because we need to pick Niall up in an hour." I said as I kissed his temple. 

"Why?" He asked when he pulled away and walked over to the closet going to get one of my hoodies. 

"Were just going out together for a bit and don't worry about breakfast we are going to get something when we get there." I said before Harry nodded and came back to hug me wearing my green adidas hoodie and he pulled it down so It covered his tail. "Hey I was going to wear that one!" I said as I flicked his nose. 

"Well you will have to wear another, it's mine now." He smirked and ran towards the bathroom, I laughed as I walked over to the closet grabbing some clothes to wear.

After 45 minutes Harry and I were both dressed and ready to go leave to pick up Niall. "C'mon Kitten, we need to go!" I called up the stairs for Harry and listened to the sound of his footsteps running down the stairs. "You all done?" I smiled at him and he nodded and stood behind me, I opened the front door and let Harry out first before closing the door and locking it. We got in the car and I could tell he was slightly nervous but he has been getting so much better about going out, sometimes he still gets uneasy around people but he trusts Niall and my family now. "You alright?" I asked before starting the car, he nodded and looked out the window as I pulled out of the driveway and started driving to Niall's house. 

~

We had picked up Niall and we just arrived at the Shopping mall. "C'mon Louis Lets go!" Niall yelled jumping out the car, I laughed as I got out and put Harry's hand in mine after he readjusted his beanie to cover his ears more.

"Niall why are you so excited?" I asked as we started walking towards the entrance. 

"It's food time Lou! Food time!" He yelled jumping a little as he walked, Harry and I both laughed at him as we walked inside seeing a whole row of different food shops on the first floor. "Woah now this is what heaven looks like" He smiled at all the restaurants.