Call me by your name

Okay so I just watched cmybyn for like the thousandth time and I wanted to do something like this. Basically it would take forever to write the full thing so I'm going to do the ending.

You have to imagine that everything Elio and Oliver did throughout the film, Harry and Louis did.

If you haven't watched it then don't worry, this one shot is basically just a sad ending to a summer with someone you fell in love with. Does that make sense? Probably not. Anyway enjoy (:

3rd person P.O.V

Harry sat down on the edge of the bed and admired Louis' sleeping figure. He knew that in the next few hours he would be leaving on a train, leaving the person he managed to fall in love with during summer, leaving the person he became attached to way too fast.

The morning sunrise seeped through the open window, reflecting onto Louis' face, shimmers of light glistening over his cheekbones and eyelashes. He looked beautiful.

Harry had to look away from him. He couldn't watch the way Louis' eyelashes fluttered as he dreamed, he couldn't watch the slow rise and fall of his chest knowing soon he would be gone and he might never see it again. See him again.

Louis showed him a type of love he wished to never forget, a type of love he never wants to feel with anyone else. He probably never will. When he was with Louis... feelings and thoughts came easy, he made him feel alive, truly alive.

But he had to leave, his time here was over and he had to get back to reality, where Louis simply could not exist.

~

The blaring horn of the train filled the silence at the station as it pulled to a stop by the platform, the squeaking noise of the brakes filled their ears as they stepped forward.

"Do you have your passport?" Louis called to Harry over the array of loud noises.

Harry turned around to meet Louis' gaze and managed a small nod as he stepped closer, he couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say. It hurt more than he thought it would. He smiled slightly as Louis looked around, trying to avoid his eyes.

They were less than a meter apart now, Louis had finally looked up to look Harry in the eye and now it was almost like a silent conversation. Neither were saying anything, but the look of desperation and sadness in Louis' eyes said enough for them both.

People around them stared to enter the carriages on the train, bodies passing them as Harry eventually stepped forward and pulled Louis into his body. He wrapped his arms around his back and closed his eyes, relishing in the feeling of Louis.

It took a couple of seconds for Louis' arms to wind around Harry's back, but when he did he held on tight. His head was buried in Harry's neck as Harry gripped onto the back of his shirt, it was like they were afraid to let go. Maybe they were.

Harry went to release their hug but Louis' arms reached higher up his back and gripped the back of his shirt, refusing to let go just yet. Harry just smiled and hugged him again, but his smile quickly fell when the feeling of Louis' arms disappeared from around him.

They both stepped apart, Louis looked on the verge of tears, his eyes were glossy and he brought a hand up to his throat and nodded up at Harry before crossing his arms over his chest and looking him straight in the eye.

Louis just made another silent nod as he bit the inside of his cheek, Harry stepped back and picked up his bags from the floor.

He glanced back at Louis once more before walking over to the train and opening up the door to one of the carriages. Louis took small steps forward and watched him set his bags down inside the train.