"Can you paint my nails?"

IM BACK!! Thank you for all being patient with me, school might get easier as I spoke to someone after I left maths halfway through bc I was really stressed and they are going to help with my stress so things (hopefully) are going to get easier <3

Requested by itsharrypotterswife I hope it's okay (:

Here's some fetus Larry fluff.

Also happy birthday to ailsa_writes45 have a lovely day <3

3rd person P.O.V

Harry fell back into the couch with a sigh, he was exhausted. All day he and Louis had been moving boxes around in their new apartment.

He still couldn't believe that his mum agreed for Louis to be his legal guardian, I mean they were dating and had been for almost a year but he was still surprised.

Harry smiled when he saw Louis walk into the living room with two drinks in his hand, he handed one to Harry before sitting down next to his boyfriend.

Harry took a sip of his drink before placing it on the side table, he leaned closer to Louis and laid his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes. Louis turned his head slightly to kiss Harry's forehead before he looked back at the tv in front of them.

"Tired?" Louis asked as he rested his hand down on Harry's leg.

"Mhm." Harry hummed, cuddling closer to Louis with a content smile. "You're warm." He smiled as he turned his head to kiss just below Louis' jaw before settling his head back on his shoulder.

Louis just held his boyfriend close. Anyone who saw them could tell that their love language was physical touch, even if they were sat on different ends of a couch, they found a way to touch each other. It was comforting and they both needed it.

"What do you wanna do tonight?" Louis asked as he rubbed his hand up and down Harry's leg.

"Sleep."

"We can't sleep now otherwise all night we'll be awake and then we will be tired for work." Louis said softly as Harry whined and wrapped his arms tighter around him. "I know you're tired, love, but I'm sure I could wake you up." He said with a bit of smugness in his voice before he started to tickle Harry, making the younger boy let out a loud squeal.

"Lou!" Harry laughed as he tired to move away from Louis who was still tickling him.

Louis held Harry's waist tight - but not tight enough to hurt him - as he pulled Harry back so his back was pressed against Louis' front, before peppering little kisses all over Harry's face.

Harry managed to slip out of his boyfriends grasp so he quickly got up and ran through the house as Louis chased after him, the good thing about how big their new apartment is, is that there is so much room to run around and have fun.

They were both laughing and Harry was letting out loud shrieks every now and again when Louis got close to him.

Eventually when Harry ran into the bedroom, there was no where else to run so he turned around and saw Louis stood in the doorway with a fond smile. "Now are you awake?" He asked, walking further into the room.

"Well duh." Harry laughed as louis grabbed his waist and made them both fall onto the bed.

"Good." Louis smiled as he moved pieces of Harry's hair out his face. "I love you. Y'know that right?"