Prince Styles

Requested by the lovely Addie_your_Queen I hope I can do it justice <3

This is a long one soooo enjoy :)

Also Harry and Louis are both only children, so there is none of their siblings in this one.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry was 8 years old when Louis first arrived at the family palace, Louis was 10 and Harry automatically wanted to be his friend, there was something about Louis that Harry felt magnetized to. It may have been his bubbly personality or his gorgeous blue eyes that Harry always seemed to get lost in.

He would always sneak off to play with him. Until one day his father, Desmond, found out he was playing with the servants and forbid Harry from talking to him.

He was hurt, he didn't understand why his dad didn't want him talking to Louis. He liked Louis, maybe a little more than he should have done. 

So Harry decided to keep sneaking off to meet Louis even though his father told him not to. Every day at 7pm after he played the grand piano for his parents he would leave for his room, then at exactly 7:15pm he would leave for the gardens. He knew where to go after 9 years of doing so. He would take a right past the fountain, past the stables and towards the rose garden, then he would take a rose from one of the bushes and head for the tree at the far end of the garden.

Ever since Harry told Louis he couldn't see him and he saw the hurt in Louis' blue eyes, he promised to meet with him in private every day and bring him a rose. So he did.

Ever since Harry was 9, he snuck off for the big oak tree at the end of their estate and gave Louis a rose. They would climb the tree and sit on the branches high up and look out at the world, a world they hoped one day to explore.

Harry was barely ever allowed to leave the family estate, something about royalty not walking around town like the rest of the kingdom. Harry didn't believe he was any different, he knew he was a prince and that his father was king and his mother was the queen but he didn't think that it made him any different.

Sadly Harry's father thought differently.

Harry and Louis would talk and play games in their tree for hours, sometimes it would be midnight before either left for the palace again. Louis slept on the top floor of the palace with his mother, that's where all the servants slept. Harry hated knowing Louis was up there, he knew how horrible it was. And Harry wanted Louis to be treated like he was, he believed the blue eyed boy deserved nothing less than world.

Harry was turning 18 in just over a week and most people would be excited to finally be free and enjoy their life as young adults but Harry... he was dreading the day he turned 18. His father had already sorted out his life plans, everything was mapped out for him. But he didn't want any of it, he just wanted Louis.

When Harry was 14 he started getting feelings for Louis that he couldn't explain, they scared him. He didn't know what was happening to him, he felt like he wasn't normal. He had no one to talk to, until his personal servant, Meredith, realized harry was less concentrated than normal. She went to his chamber after the evening meal and sat down with Harry and asked him what was wrong.

As soon as she asked him, Harry let it all out. No one other than Louis asked him what was wrong, he told her everything, how he snuck out to see Louis and had for the last 5 years and all the feelings he had. Meredith hugged him while he cried, Harry's father would have hated it but Meredith had known Harry since he was 2 years old, he was like her younger brother. She was only 24 as she moved into their palace when she was 7 with her family.