Character Info (1.2)

Warning: This is lengthy. It's only here if you want extra info on your character. I'm only using this to write (F/N) into the story more effectively. Changes will happen now and then.

Name: (F/N) (L/N)

Physical description: Muscular, and average in height. Intimidating, and covered in scars. You have wolf ears and a wolf tail, that you keep hidden. Your eyes are two different colors, one is silver and one is gold.

Personality: Despite his stoic expression, intimidating pretense, and his attempts to hide his true character, (F/N) is generous, gentle-spirited, shy, and an all-around good person. However mellow he may be, don't push him around. It takes a lot to make (F/N) angry, but he can be merciless and fearless when provoked.

Clothing: Simple, practical, and minimalistic. (F/N) wears black jeans, a gray hoodie, black leather boots, fingerless leather gloves, and a black baseball cap, concealing his face in shadow.

Weapons: Two battle axes, that double as lever action rifles. They're heavy, durable, and deadly. (F/N) uses them to hook opponents, manipulate the opponent's weapon, or to simply hack and slash at his foes.

Semblance: Berserker: (F/N) has no aura, but his body's physical, mental, and spiritual limits have been eliminated. There is no limit to his strength, speed, endurance, durability, recovery, reflexes, etc. As a trade off, each of these characteristics has to be trained proportionally. WARNING: (F/N) is prone to fits of rage, where he attacks anything, friend or foe.

The semblance is impressive, but (F/N) is far more formidable. Intense training, vast knowledge, an unbreakable will, and resourcefulness forged (F/N) into the best fighter to ever exist. Despite (F/N)'s raw strength, he is capable of being far more cunning and clever when necessary.

On top of this, (F/N) has mastered various forms of unique physical, mental, and spiritual techniques that allow him to harness his aura in ways that others can't.

Fighting style: (F/N) doesn't do flashy somersaults or other tricks. In a real fight, he uses three main fighting styles. One focuses on throws, takedowns, and wrestling. The second focuses on the use of punches, kicks, and counters. The last one focuses on the use of his axes.

Likes: Peace and quiet, cinnamon rolls, his weapons, and writing in his diary.

Dislikes: Violence, Faunus-haters, being praised.

That's all for now.