Chapter 15: Explosive Motherfucker

You ready your weapons and take your stance again. But-

Boom

You're sent flying backward in a blinding flash, and you crash into a crate.

Not that it bothers you. You quickly hop to your feet and dust yourself off.

You peer through the smoke and see one very... angry-looking guy punching the leftover scrap of one of the robots.

???: It's fucking 2 AM! Why are you guys so damn loud?!

(F/N): Uhhh, who are you?

The guy turns around. His face is twisted and coiled in fury and irritation.

???: Rez Arson, dipshit connoisseur. Who are you? And why are you making so much noise?

(F/N): (F/N), and I'm beating up terrorists.

Rex: Oh, really now?! At 2 AM?! YOU KNOW WHAT?!

He facepalms angrily, squishing his face in his fury.

Rex: Sound's pretty fucken cool, my guy. Shiet, I'll try it too. Mind if I tag along?

His anger suddenly disappears, and it's replaced with a pleasant, relaxed smile.

(F/N): ...

Eh. What could go wrong?

(F/N): Sure, I don't care. But, don't you have anything better to do?

Rex: Haha, NOPE! I'm homeless, my entire family is dead, and I have no future.

Rex kicks the broken robot.

Rex: OW! FUCK!

He hops up and down, clutching his knee in pain.

You shrug.

???: What in the...

You turn and see Xavier, exasperated at the chaotic scene of destruction.

Rex: Who the fuck are you?

Xavier: My name is Xavier, and I came to observe the White Fang's activity. But...

Kira: Yeesh. Who pissed you off?

(F/N): I can explain everything, let's just get out of here before the police show up.

You run away, and the others follow you.

A few minutes later

You sit down in an alleyway, and Rex falls over, exhausted.

Rex: How... are you so... fucking... fast?

Xavier lands and folds up his wings, and Kira appears out of nowhere.

Xavier: (F/N)'s fitness, among other things, is quite the anomaly. It's best not to question it, Mr. ...

Rex: Arson, Rex Arson.

Kira: Got.

Xavier: So, I'd like to know what lead to the utter destruction of the dock. Could you explain-

Kira: DAMN!

Xavier: Oh my. Kira, are you alright?

Kira: Dude, you destroyed 7 LYCAN SENTINELS!

Rex: Wha...?

Xavier: Lycan Sentinels. Experimental androids that were created for the purpose of extermination. I, quote-unquote, "did some snooping", as the kids these days would say.

Kira: Dude, you ain't even that old.

Rex: Hold on a fucken second, my guy. You
tellin' me the Lycans we're part of this?