Chapter 5 Teaser: Grave Will

You lie down, finally able to lie at peace back in your own home. Zwei walks in a little circle, and he lies down next to you.

You get lost in your thoughts, and those thoughts are slowly taken over by the dim warmth of sleep.

...

You feel cold.

A crisp, frosty wind blows against you, and you open your eyes. Your eyes are instantly assaulted by white, thick snow swirling all around you. You can't see very far, but you can hear gunshots in the distance, and they're getting closer.

You walk towards them to investigate, but stop dead in your tracks.

You see a banner in front of you. The banner violently shakes in the wind, but the symbol of the Lycan Clan is still visible to you.

You walk up to the banner, and pull it out of the ground.

As you peer at the crest, bad memories flow into you. The hatred of them creeps into you along with them.

You raise the banner high above your head, and snap it in half, tossing the pieces to the ground.

The broken banner sinks into the ground.

Your resolve swells inside you, and the blizzard grows even stronger around you, but you don't budge.

Suddenly, something starts glowing in the banner's place.

Preview end

Sup.

We have 2 votes now and these options to pick from each on what you want to see first after the initiation and class.

1: Take down the Lycan Clan.

2: Main plot or something.

3: Something new?

Now for the second vote for how to handle the characters I'm adding:

1: They will be your team, but you only participate in school-related events with them.

2: They aren't in your team, but they will fight with you against the Lycan Clan and other adventures.

3: I can recycle these characters as bad guys that you have to fight.

That's all the voting for now. I'll be releasing character info soon.

I'm sorry I'm taking a while to write the next chapter, so I made this little teaser to cast votes and provide some insight.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Cya.