"No Brakes" Teaser (Because This Chapter Is Taking So Long)

White Fang Member: Boss! They made it on the train!

Roman: Then grab some cargo and get them off the train!

(F/N): How about no?

Roman jumps when he hears you, and shoots you in a panic. Smoke gets everywhere, but you can still hear everyone running to the next train car.

(F/N): Come on, this is getting annoying.

Roman: Kamuron! Take care of him!

As soon as you step into the next car, you see another mercenary getting ready to fight.

He's a wolf Faunus like you, with wolf ears and tail. He's a ginger, and looks pretty strong. You can even see his muscles from underneath his leather jacket and torn jeans.

He pulls out a staff, and takes a fighting stance. But after 3 seconds...

Kamuron: You've gotta be kidding me.

(F/N): Please surrender. Your boss isn't paying you enough for this.

Kamuron: Can't. I ain't doin' this for money.

(F/N): ... I understand.

You put away your axes and ball up your fists.

(F/N): I'll go easy on you, alright?

Kamuron: Doesn't really matter...

You advance closer to him, ready to strike. But your instincts are screaming. He's stronger than he looks.

You dash behind him, and try to gently chop him on the head to knock him out.

But he ducked just in time, and he sweeps you off your feet with his staff. You slam against the cold steel of the floor and roll away, barely dodging his staff as it punches into the floor.

Seeing him off-balance, you charge and try to punch him. But again, he twirls around your fist and kicks you in the face. It sends him flying backwards.

Kamuron: You really are going easy on me.

(F/N): If I go too fast, the entire train will destabilize and someone could get hurt.

Kamuron: Why do you care?

You facepalm.

(F/N): Because I'm not a monster, obviously. I'm trying to help everyone here.

Kamuron: Then why aren't you on our side? You seem like a good dude, and we could use someone like you.

(F/N): Don't lie. What you're doing is wrong and you know it.

He pauses, and ponders what you say.

Kamuron: It's too late for me. I owe him so much.

(F/N): Who, Roman? Who cares about that guy?

Kamuron sighed.

Kamuron: You wouldn't get it.

(F/N): Well, I'm sorry I'm advance.

You breathe in, filling our lungs with air.

Knowing what you're about to do, he scrambles to escape the train car. But he isn't quick enough.

You roar, making the entire train shake with noise. Kamuron falls to the ground, stunned.

(F/N): One day, I'll put you on the right path. I promise.

You crouch down, and gently karate chop him, shattering his aura and knocking him out.

You pick him up, and you were about to keep going to Roman, but your instincts scream at you.

You hold Kamuron close, shielding him from the oncoming chaos.

Teaser end

Sup.

No, @whitestdiamond. I didn't forget about you. Although I doubt you've made it this far into the story, I still appreciate your creative character.

To everyone else, I have an announcement.

This story has become boring to write. I wanted to stick to RWBY's plot more, since that's what you guys voted for. But, it's become more of a chore, which is why chapters are taking so long now.

Reading transcripts, watching the show, and trying to fit my own stuff in has become boring.

No, I'm not abandoning the story, but if you want me to stick to RWBY's storyline, chapters will take MUCH longer.

That's all for now,

Cya.