Chapter 9.5: Loose Ends

You open your eyes, and she's frozen, mere inches in front of you, with her aura destroyed. You start to back away.

Her expression is frozen in pain and surprise.

She falls to her knees and pulls the arrow out of her back. She examines the arrow with a blank expression.

Something happened to her. You can tell.

She's suffered. If this is her idea of a crush, her parents must be horrible. You start to feel bad for her.

(F/N): I'm sorry. But this has gone too far.

You punch her one last time, and she falls to the ground, unconscious.

Kira: Wait, something's wrong.

You look back, seeing her put in handcuffs.

(F/N): What? Looks normal to me.

Kira: There's still dimensional activity when there shouldn't be. It's going wild.

(F/N): Wait, didn't we destroy her aura?

Kira: I don't think her aura was to power her ability, only to control it.

Suddenly, she disappears.

You take a fighting stance, ready for her to appear anywhere again. But, nothing happens.

Kira: All dimensional activity has stopped. She's gone.

(F/N): Where did she go?

Kira: Dunno. She might've shifted to the other side of the world. But I have a feeling that won't stop her...

Chapter end

Sup.

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/5PQzN5wF

There's no moderation yet. Be warned. Join if you want a more convenient way to talk to me and/or other readers. You can share ideas with me too, or give me characters. And, I can more easily give announcements without writing an entire chapter.

Cya.