Chapter XXIII

(Warning: There's Slight Smut in this chapter)

Five Days Later:

Y/N POV:

"Jimin I can walk by myself." I said, chuckling a little.

"I don't care, I don't want you to put too much pressure on your body." Jimin said, with his arm around my waist to keep me balanced. I love how caring he is even if I feel fine.

"I don't deserve you Jimin." I said, swinging my other arm around him. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"No it's more like I don't deserve you." He said, before slowly connecting his lips to mine. The kiss wasn't filled with lust or need, it was filled with love and I can feel that the kiss was him admitting just how much he loves me without even saying anything. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true, ever since I met him, I felt safer than I have ever been. He slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I love you Y/N." He said, looking at me with love.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, smiling back. He picked me up bridal style making me wince a little.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you." He said, looking apologetic.

"It's alright Jimin, as long as you didn't pull the stitches out you're fine." I assured him. He carried me into the house and took me to bed. He put me on the bed gently and put the blanket on me. "Thank you Jimin." I said, smiling.

"Anything for you baby, now I'm going to go try to cook you something to eat." He said, bending down to kiss my forehead before walking out of the room.

Jimin's POV:

I was in the kitchen trying to figure out something that I was stumped on.

"Do I have to add the seasoning before the noodles? Or do I put the noodles in before the seasoning?" I asked myself out loud, holding a packet of ramen. "You know what I'll just add the seasoning before the noodles to see if that works." I said, dumping the seasoning in the boiling water.

"Jimin what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, walking into the kitchen. He sat down at the kitchen island and putting his elbows on the surface.

"I'm making Y/N something to eat obviously." I said, turning to face him.

"Well, you might want to turn back around because the water is starting to boil over." He said, pointing behind me. I quickly turned around and turned the heat down to medium.

"Goddamnit!" I exclaimed, trying to clean the water off the stove top. I heard a pair of feet running into the room.

"Jimin what the hell are you doing?!" Jin Hyung shouted.

"What does it look I'm doing?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up.

"It looks like you're making a mess!" He yelled running over and pushing me out of the way. "Just let me finish cooking this before you burn the house down! I swear you've been hanging with Namjoon too much and he rubbed off on you." He said. I sat down next to Taehyung and put my head on the kitchen island.