Chapter XIV

Y/N POV:

I was woken up by my phone ringing and I groaned then grabbed it. I answered it without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" I answered.
"Young lady, come home this instant!" My mom shouted.
"I'm not going home, I'm happy where I am now!" I yelled.
"You're not allowed to live with a man me and your father doesn't approve of!"
"I don't care if you two don't approve! It's my fucking life not yours now leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted, hanging up.

I slammed my phone down on the bed and sat up, putting my head in my hands.

Jimin's POV:

This is what he's wearing if you want to know:

I was walking down the hall to head downstairs when I heard yelling in Y/Ns room

I was walking down the hall to head downstairs when I heard yelling in Y/Ns room. I don't usually listen to someone elses conversation but I wanted to know why she was yelling and who she was yelling at.

"I don't care if you two don't approve! It's my fucking life not yours now leave me the fuck alone!" I heard her shout. I opened the door to see her with her head in her hands.

"Is everything okay Y/N? I heard you shouting." I asked, concerned. She looked at me and I saw tears beginning to fall from her eyes. I walked over to her sat down on the bed and pulled her into an embrace.

"Jimin, why can't they just let me live my life the way I want to?" She asked, crying into my shoulder.

"Who won't let you live your own life?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"My parents, they keep saying that I can't live with you because they don't approve of you even though they don't know you." She answered, looking up at me.

"Who cares what your parents want, the only thing that matters is that you're doing what makes you happy and if living here with me makes you happy then fuck them." I said, looking her in the eyes. She smile faintly with a little chuckle.

"Thank you Jimin, I am very happy living here I never been happier." She said, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. We heard the door open and Taehyung walked inside.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked, smirking. I glared at him before responding.

"No Tae you didn't, now what do you need?" I asked, serious.

"I was going to tell you that someone is here and he wants to talk to you urgently and he's in you office." He told me. I sighed then stood up.

"I have to deal with this but if you need someone to talk to you can go to anyone of us." I told Y/N, before walking out of the room. I walked downstairs and went to my office. I opened the door and saw a man that looked middle-aged. I closed the door and the man turned his attention to me. He then stood up and stomped his way to me and stopped once he was directly in front of me.

"I want my fucking daughter back." He demanded. I chuckled, pushing past him and sat at my desk.

"You mean Y/N?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course I mean her, now give her back to me!" He shouted.

"Okay one, don't shout at me if you don't want anything happening to you and two, you're treating her like an object when she's a human being." I said, pushing the inside of my cheek with my tongue.

"She's not yours she's mine!" He shouted again. I looked down and sighed before standing up and slowly walking to him.

"I said not to shout at me." I said, staying calm. "And stop fucking treating your daughter like she's an object for you to own! She's a grown ass woman and hell she acts like a fucking a woman!" I said, losing my temper.

"You better not have slept with her!" He yelled. I tilted my head before responded.

"You bet I slept with her and she loved every second of it! Now she lives with me, away from a fucker like you! Now get the hell out of my home and never show your face here ever again and don't even think about trying to take her back! If I find out that you were anywhere near her, I swear I will not hesitate to make sure you don't walk ever again!" I yelled.

"This is not over!" He shouted, walking out of my office. I slammed my fist down on my desk before the door opened again. I turned my head to see who was coming into the room and it was Y/N.

"Jimin, was that my father that just left?" She asked. I figured she already knew the answer to her question but she wanted to hear it from me.

"Yes it was." I answered. She looked down before walking over to me.

"What did he want?" She asked. She looked like she was going to cry again.

"He wanted me to give you back to him but don't worry I won't give you back to that asshole." I responded. She smiled before hugging me.

"Thank you Jimin, no ones ever stood up for me before." She said, with her head on my shoulder.

"I'll do it again in a heartbeat." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

I think I'm starting to fall for her. Ever since I met her, I didn't want to be with any other woman. I've never done anything this nice for a girl before but I don't know if she would date a mafia leader. I pulled away from her a bit and put my hand under her chin and made her look at me. I leaned closer to her and I saw her eyes close. I connected my lips to hers and kissed her, softly. I pulled out of the kiss and looked at her.

"Y/N do you ever see yourself dating someone like me?" I asked.

"Maybe, why?" She asked. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Would you like to date me?" I asked, confidently. She widened her eyes at my question. "Would you?" I asked.

"Jimin my answer is....." She said.