Chapter III

Jimin's POV:

I was in my office at my mansion thinking about something when my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and Jungkook walked inside. "Hey Jungkook, what do you want?" I asked him. He walked up to my desk and stopped once he was in front of my desk.

"Hyung, where were you last night?" He asked me.

I looked at him, then stood up. I walked towards him and leaned against my desk.

"I was visiting the girl I wanted you to find out the name of." I told him.

"Oh Y/N?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yes, so is that all you wanted?" I asked, going back to my chair and sitting down.

"Yes Hyung." He told me.

"Okay, then you can leave." I said, looking at my computer screen.

He then walked out of my office, closing the door behind him. I decided to go to the cafè that Y/N works at, so I stood up and walked out my office and I walked outside to my car and started driving to the cafè.

Y/N POV:

I was at work waiting tables when I heard the bell at the door. I turned and saw Jimin walking inside then walking to an empty booth. Once I took someone's order, I took the paper to the back and gave it to the person who does that stuff. I walked over to Jimin and waited for him to order.

"Hello, what can I get you today?" I asked, smiling. He looked up at me and I saw him smirking.

"I would like a hot vanilla latte please beautiful." He said, causing a blush to make its way to my cheeks. I hid and wrote down what he said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"That's all beautiful." He said, smiling.

I smiled back and walked back then gave them the order. I looked at the time and saw that my shift is going to end in 10 minutes. Jimin's order was finished so I grabbed the cup and took it over to him. I handed it to him with a smile and he smiled back at me.

10 minutes later

My shift finally ended so I walked to the back and grabbed my stuff out of my locker. I walked out and started walking home. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and started listening to music while walking home.

5 minutes later

I finally arrived home after a few minutes and I grabbed the mail from the mailbox then went to the door and unlocked it. I then walked inside and I put my bag and the mail on the coffee table and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower then turned the water on.

8 minutes later

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into my room and put on a pair of shorts and a white top.

This is what you're wearing:

After changing, I went to the living room and opened the mail

After changing, I went to the living room and opened the mail. I saw something from the bank and decided to open that one first. I saw that it was the bill to pay for the loan I got and they charged more than the loan itself.

"How am I going to pay for this loan if they charge me more for interest?" I asked myself. I looked at my phone and thought of Jimin. "Should I ask Jimin if he could help me? But then I'll have to pay him back." I said, thinking.

I decided to call him since I need to pay for this loan. I found his contact and called him.

"Hello." He answered.
"Umm hi Jimin." I said, shyly.
"Oh hi Y/N, why'd you call me?"
"I needed to ask you for a favor."
"Oh? And what would that be?"
"It's best if I ask you face to face, if you don't mind of course."
"Oh I don't mind, I'll send someone to your house to pick you up at 3 pm tomorrow." He told me.
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I said.
"Okay then, bye." He said, hanging up.

I decided to go to bed now so I can clear my head a little. So, I walked upstairs and plugged my phone up and turned off the light. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes, preparing myself for tomorrow.