Chapter XII

(Warning: There's smut in this chapter!)

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sun shining into my eyes through the curtain. I groaned and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and it looked like a tornado came through my hair. I crinkled my nose then stripped out of my clothes and go into the shower so I can smell good. While I was taking my shower, I started singing my favorite song.

10 minutes later

I finished my shower and got out, wrapping a towel around my body. I dried my hair with the blow dryer and went into my bedroom. When I walked in, I saw Yoongi sitting on my bed. He turned his head and looked at me with a smirk.

This is what he's wearing (without the hat and mask):

"Yoongi, what are you doing in my room?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, just stood up and walked closer to me. Soon he was right in front of me and he leaned down, making our faces to be an inch away from each other.

"I just came to say good morning Y/N." He said. I could smell his breath and it smelled minty like he just brushed his teeth with a mint scented toothpaste. "Am I making you blush?" He asked. I didn't say anything just stared at his eyes. "Cat got your tongue?" He said, smirking. He put his right hand behind my neck and leaned in closer to me, where his lips was a centimetre away from mine. I gulped before I felt his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back for a minute but soon returned the kiss. I quickly pulled away before speaking.

"I can't do this." I said.

"Why not? You and Jimin aren't dating, well, since he's not the dating type." Yoongi said. I thought about that for a bit, knowing he's probably right. Jimin would never love someone like me, I'm just someone he has sex with.

"Fuck it." I said, before slamming my lips against his. I felt him smirk before kissing me back. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I didn't grant it and his hands went down to my ass and squeezed, causing a moan to escape my mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started exploring my cavern. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. His hands moved up to my breasts and started kneading them, like a kitten getting milk from its mother.